Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdhalicious epi today... (Page 3)

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! And even better was the horse scene of them as per Akbar saab's dreamLOL even then Jodha looked so angryLOL But seriously today was a beautiful episode! I love how all the symbolism pointed towards Akbar and Jodha's union as husband and wife! i love how he was mesmerized by her, and the voice-over made that even more perfect! 

Also when Jodha asked what is in her kismat, and the storm began! well thats a clear indication that she is in for a turbulent ride, and even more interesting was everyone's panic but Akbar standing still, as if the rain was not even affecting him, he didnt even blink, his glace was fixed on the woman who he now wants more than anything! and what the voice-over said, was so true about AKbar later on! he will lose himself, even though that is or will not be his intention!Embarrassed

akbar was totally losted in her even storm could not take his eyes away from herEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! And even better was the horse scene of them as per Akbar saab's dreamLOL even then Jodha looked so angryLOL But seriously today was a beautiful episode! I love how all the symbolism pointed towards Akbar and Jodha's union as husband and wife! i love how he was mesmerized by her, and the voice-over made that even more perfect! 

Also when Jodha asked what is in her kismat, and the storm began! well thats a clear indication that she is in for a turbulent ride, and even more interesting was everyone's panic but Akbar standing still, as if the rain was not even affecting him, he didnt even blink, his glace was fixed on the woman who he now wants more than anything! and what the voice-over said, was so true about AKbar later on! he will lose himself, even though that is or will not be his intention!Embarrassed

Yah me too think that we'll get more such Surya-Jodha scenes in the coming episodes...Embarrassed
And today's episode was full of beautiful symbolisms Day Dreaming  . 
Mariaraj Newbie
Mariaraj
Mariaraj

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yes.today episode was outstanding.i am very very excited for tomorrow episode.

VasusenaRadheya

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsampa39

The way Akbar walked all thru the mela,superb.The way he looks,awesome.

But the rain looked a lil bit fake otherwise the epi was fantastic.
hmm the unit should take care of rain thingLOL
.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
loved the epi

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHIAmAzInG

loved the epi
Best episode till date , btw , love your profile pic . Day Dreaming
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yup...loved the epi...jalal toh Gaya...full flat on jodha...such a Kool epi...absolutely mesmerising...Embarrassed

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Someone should make a separate post to discuss Jalal's dream sequence . 
It needs special discussion topic . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index