India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdhalicious epi today...

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hii guys i m sure everyone know why m saying akdhalicious epi..omgg..i m in love with themEmbarrassed first akbar's entry and seeing jodhaEmbarrassed...how beautiful she looksDay Dreaming and the river scene where she sees akbar's face and his intention to get her ohh i m waiting for their love track(i know its too earlyLOL) and the bg music m love with itDay Dreaming

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvMariarajrajatsbabenesrinapasbarunDikshi92cooljav1234AnnarichardAshaNegiFan.ooBubbleGumoo.radtSuper Koolchand1234Star_girl.GreekPrincess.Amor.riyya6VasusenaRadheya

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
superb and fantabulas episode ClapClap, really loved the way Akbar was totally losted when he heared jodha name and he also foloow jodha ,,also like the way he told those sainiks that he is suryabhan friendLOL, so they allow him to go inside he has gone crazy after seeing her, I also think if jodha has seen him then she migh mistakes him as suryabhan precap superb: akbar enters their mahal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariarajzerroneha333VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Well , today's episode left me little to say...it's one amazing Akdhalicious episode . 
And they showed Akbar most of the time today...so I think all Akbar fans would be really happy about it .

pasbarunzerroneha333.GreekPrincess.

pasbarun Senior Member
pasbarun
pasbarun

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Really, todays episode was full of jodha-akbar scene...Thats what i want..means more scene of JA.

One more thing, that is about the bgm even i enjoyed thoroughly from jodha-suryabhan song to jodha-akbar music...it was so soothing to the ears...For me, todays episode was the best episode by far...or kyo na ho, rajat se jo bhara hua tha Wink

Edited by pasbarun - 26 June 2013 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyneha333

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wow! Amazing episode!
This jodi is going to be an ultimate hit!
Jodha looked so beautiful today and the way Akku looked at her, wow!
But the only thing I found irritating was the narration at the end! I hope they stop doing that!
And precap was so amazing! Wow! So excited!

baas-tvneha333chand1234Star_girl

chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
The epi was outstanding! Loved it so much! Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Same here loved it...<3 <3 <3 

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

superb and fantabulas episode ClapClap, really loved the way Akbar was totally losted when he heared jodha name and he also foloow jodha ,,also like the way he told those sainiks that he is suryabhan friendLOL, so they allow him to go inside he has gone crazy after seeing her, I also think if jodha has seen him then she migh mistakes him as suryabhan precap superb: akbar enters their mahal.
agree..m waiting when he will enter mahalEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index