Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

TB ARTICLE-Yuvraj decides to be successful person!

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Yuvraj determines to become a successful person!

Yuvraj determines to become a successful person to prove himself before Suvreen inChannel V's Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the Year…

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 | 6:32:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  755 Views

Yuvraj of Channel V's popular show Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year is all set to begin his new life with high ambitions. 

Earlier, we have seen Yuvraj (Shivin Narang) not taking life seriously but now he has realized that he should take life seriously and achieve something in life.

Our source says, "In the upcoming tracks of the show, Yuvraj will be joining the same fashion house where Suvreen (Smiriti Kalra) is working as he has decided do something in life. On the other hand, Alisha is trying to keep Yuvraj away from Suvreen by telling Yuvraj that Suvreen is getting close to RC (Mohit Malik) and Samar. Yuvraj gets to know that Suvreen likes successful persons. Therefore, he decides to do something in life to prove himself as a successful person."

TellyBuzz spoke to Shivin aka Yuvraj, who said, "A lot of twists and turns are coming ahead in the show. The current storyline is focusing on the relationships of the couples in the show and the journey of Suvreen and Yuvraj's life which full of struggles."  

DT: https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15521-yuvraj-determines-to-become-a-successful-person.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Jyoti

Just saw the article I'm glad finally cvs decided to listen and show Yuvi career one thing im not happy bout witch Alisha is still gna be in the show unfair want her track to end want her out of SG ASAP
shriya_RD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont knoe y alisha is being importance in d show..bt the other way i see is dat...there will b no twists n tunrs nd all dat masala in the show without hr...