Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree the film is great yes it has amistake but which film didnt have ??? the music is minfblowing and the story just touch your heart and about the action Aditya and Shradha are great .For me its one of the best romatic film at the recent time much better than the so called romantic epic film πŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Shraddha's acting was so lethargic that it put me to sleep. She was much better in Love ka the end. ARK was good but since I saw the movie after watching YJHD,I found the alcoholic role a bit repetitive. Songs were good. Movie a bit dragging.
briahna thumbnail
DejaVu...welcome backKK!!!
u were missed.πŸ€—
thnx for ur input. bri loved shraddha. muahaa
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: briahna

DejaVu...welcome backKK!!!

u were missed.πŸ€—
thnx for ur input. bri loved shraddha. muahaa

Aww thanks Bri! 
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

the impact;

i really wanna hug nkapoor right now.  i remember she went on and on about this movie. @ times i wanted to say to her, wth..stop it now. its annoying. 😑

but now i know what she was talking about. how easy it is to fall for these kinda movies.
thank you nkapoor.

πŸ€—

@bold i nowww<33 she is AnGelll ourrr sweettt AnGeLπŸ€—πŸ€—I LUVVV Herrr 

btw her name is nikki kapoorπŸ˜‰
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was that Shradhha's original voice or dubbed?
bling_diva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aashiqui 2 is a beautiful movie , since tere naam i have not cried for a movie but i cried til the end of the movie. great acting from the lead pair of the movie. it was a nice surprise. love the songs and the movie πŸ˜Š Edited by bling_diva - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
I too thought Shraddha was better than Aditya. There's something about this girl which I like..she just seems different. 

Aditya was good but I liked Shraddha better...but I was mesmerized by Aditya's screen presence. The guy's so good looking and has an adorable smile/laugh. 

Tum hi ho was personally the best part to come out of this movie along with the chemistry between Aditya and Shraddha. 
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m also in love with the movie specially i like aditaya performance very much..
and yah no body believes she is daughter of shakti kapoor.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: crystalalena

i m also in love with the movie specially i like aditaya performance very much..

and yah no body believes she is daughter of shakti kapoor.πŸ˜†

@red:- same here.. i really gelt Aditya attracted me to d film a lot.. his performance, indeed made his character convincing..