Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

wow...finally watched Aashiqui 2...in love!!!

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
begin with, movie was flawed. yes lots of flaws. but here is a movie with flaws still manages to take your breath away.

just yesterday i thought its ranbir all the way, but not so fast. here comes aditya, tall (finally a lambu), and handsome, yes he still has a long way to go, but boy oh boy...he sure grabs your attention in aashiqui 2. way to go!

and how about shraddha kapoor. i cannot believe she is the daughter that aooo shakti kapoor, the bad ass of bollywood, i still remember there were news of him doing pee pee on a stage show. but damn it feels good to see how his daughter all grown up, beautifully, and delivers such a mature performance in her first outing. i know many would disagree , but i found her performance even better than aditya, interesting i even found deepu better than ranbir in yjhd.LOL go gals,! last word on shraddha , gonna root for you, pls choose films wisely and GO!!

i enjoyed this movie more than yjhd. even more than the first aashiqui 1,  tho,  i feel the music pales in comparision with  aashiqui 1. how i wish there was a song like" bas ek sanam chahiye, aashiqui ke liye" .aha..gem it was! but still the songs are well placed and hummable.
i think its the fresh, charming pairing , the brilliant performances, and music that did wonders for movie. the chakku went straight to my heart after watching this movie. i am still bleeding, i never cried this much since taare zameen parr. such IMPACT after aashiqui 2. my mind is filled with moments, i want to see this again. i keep thinking of aditya, shraddha, ...the movie...I AM IN LOVE.

i say..so far this is the best movie for me. YES.

4/5

Edited by briahna - 26 June 2013 at 8:58am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

bling_divaangelcutie09noorsandbskerTeriMaaamanjeryiSakeena.Anamika.TabzyHakunaMatata.Che.GuevaraDestroyedInLoveBillu-MaammaCintila.ProperPatolaJollyRancher.Nkapoor3.khoobsurat.noseasynckhamosshhhmonu_tanBearNaNayou2Kash-Gurti-VisuMaNanHoLiCIWishICould.MyriadOfHues.rogerrocksTeAmo_MessiTheRager

Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Glad you liked it Smile indeed it is a beautiful movie.Thumbs Up well made,good song(not as good as the 1991 ones) and Shraddha was perfect in her role and she looked beautiful Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09HakunaMatata.briahnaMaNanHoLiC

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
now who says its going to over after KHANS. think again..

ranbir, aditya, sushant, there is dhanush ( still have to see raanjhaana), and many more.
who cares they are not as big stars as the khans, all i care about is good performances and good movies.

and how about girls...parineeta, anu, sonu, deepu, shraddha, ...

yes bollywood still happening!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.monu_tan

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Its actually weird man..The story is nothing unique, the performances weren't extraordinary and the direction wasn't out of the world by any standard.Yet the movie as a whole connects to you and you feel for the characters.I cried buckets when i saw it for the first time.Two things worked big time for the movie.One of course is the music.Its by far the best album in recent times.Apart from Tum HI Ho, there is Sun raha hai na tu which has brilliance written all over it.And then of course the chemistry.Its been really long since we saw a true blue love story where the lead couple shared such sizzling chemistry.We have been used to watching 40 plus Khans being paired with heroines half their age and ARK-Shradha came as a breathe of fresh air.I wouldn't call the movie phenomenal but it is defo worth a watch.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bling_diva.Anamika.HakunaMatata..ProperPatolabriahna_Darling_.Sad.But.True.MaNanHoLiC

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
imho, both aashiqui n aashiqui 2 were saved by the songs LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haeyeol-Vagabando-OJ6.0

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneStepCloser

imho, both aashiqui n aashiqui 2 were saved by the songs LOL 
disagree.

aashiqui 1 was saved by music. rahul was a torture.
aashiqui 2 was saved by music and  HOT aditya.Tongue

Edited by briahna - 26 June 2013 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.monu_tanMaNanHoLiCTeAmo_Messi

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Still need to watch it!

Go to top