taarey post (june 26) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
i completely agree with you... 
am not expecting much but i'm really excited for tomorrow's epi though...

i liked the girl's ka scene sharon's support and presence of mind towards ashi's situation was nice... i really liked it... 

and well boys will be boys... i'm looking forward for the fatela jeb sequence... lol reyam are really cute,handsome and sexy and what not...

i noticed one thing your best friend may know you in and out but sometimes you miss to know few things that a lover knows and vice versa (reyam scene on sharon) i read a line in nithi's ff (destiny's decision) that line suits the situation...

let's just hope for the best... fingers crossed !
The precap... OMG! ðŸ˜²
The boys in "jhoom barabar jhoom sharabi mode" is going to be HILARIOUS!!😆🤣
But seriously I think Taani's going to slap Rey. What the heck is he doing? Now TR is going to face the consequences of the break-up plan + this whole drunk Rey thing. Plus I saw it being recorded in the background so now if this spreads like the article did before (Shivam track) then TR's relationship is going to get even more complicated. 
But I'm really happy with today's TR scene because we got to see Rey handling things in a more mature way. 
Can't wait for tomorrow's epi!!  
yeah it was a nice epi, and the precap looked really funny so i hope tomorrow's epi is good!
Really excited for tomorrow's episode..
Awesome post, dear...
I am actually excited to watch a D3 episode after a long time.
*the last time was swaron confession hehe 😆 😳 *
nice post me too excited to see talli rey
nice epi... precap was promising but cant trust cv's
awesome update
please continue soon 
nyc post yaar n abhi toh keh n hi sakti ki kash aisa ho coz already maine epi dekh liya hai 😛 so jst post ki taaref karungi ...hehe