...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Precap has cute and shocking moments . Rey is full on Talli πŸ˜†and giving cute looks to Taani awww... but Rey's dialogue to Taani publicly "Ek ladki thi bilkul Taani si, uske aankho me kuch sapne the, aur un sapno ko pura karne se pehle use ek ladke se pyar ho gaya" is going to create a problem I guess πŸ˜” coz Taani's shocked yet angry look is quite visible in precap.  Edited by RitzyOnly4Amar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

-Edited-

I really loved the way Rey flying kissed taani *faints* and Taani's expression! Muuahh!! rey looked simply adorable no doubt! πŸ˜³ 

BUT.. What is going to come.. Or what I'm THINKING is going to come.. Is definitely NOT good!!  Rey spitting everything out in front of EVERYONE.. Is not what I wanted!! Again a public scene.. O.o Taani ke self respect ko kitni zyada hurt pohochegi! She be a thousand times more hurt!

and moreover, I wanted Taani to get drunk. I had imagined so many things. Rey dragging Taani to the FE, Taani spilling her heart in front of him so as to make him realise how much he hurt her, and then Rey telling her the truth, or a passionate sequence.. Well obviously things just cannot go in the way i want it but still.. I regret it! i didn't want it to be public. And for heaven's sake, i think the people around were recording it.. Ughh.. Its gonna be trouble for Rey! 

But nevertheless, I am super duper exited! πŸ˜ƒ (provided they handle this track well)
Lastly, Nice post dii! πŸ˜³
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 10 years ago
sreelu094 thumbnail
aww dracu see hw much i love u...c i came here to cmnt on ur post.lolzπŸ˜†...umm telepathy u see πŸ˜†i'll get to knw when u r here...
well about the epi...it was ok for me...but precap was lame for me and his dialogue too was lame in my conceit...😡
acha byeπŸ€—love u
...Ritzy... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelu094

aww dracu see hw much i love u...c i came here to cmnt on ur post.lolzπŸ˜†...umm telepathy u see πŸ˜†i'll get to knw when u r here...

well about the epi...it was ok for me...but precap was lame for me and his dialogue too was lame in my conceit...😡
acha byeπŸ€—love u

OMG hello hi bye bye πŸ˜† thanks for coming here my crime partner and that too for me πŸ€— love ya loads reπŸ€—

and now coming to episode that was super lame 🀒 but yes I am expecting a little bit from precap regarding TR :)

patie thumbnail
Oww ritzy πŸ€— i am dhunding u since mrng on fb 😭 😑 anyways comng to d post

lol episode ws damn boring as usual πŸ₯± precap ws promising as usmein jyada TR tha πŸ˜‰ ...taani wl slap rey fr sure πŸ˜† pata nahi ye MUs kaha tak jayega πŸ₯Ί gang is a big trouble fr taarey 😳
sreeja_rox thumbnail
I am in love with the talli Rey already...!!!! He might mess up thing's tmmrw but as of now am in love with him
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maine toh epi hi nahi dekha coz of my entrance
hoo seems like an aggressive TR ahead but this time more than excitement i am afraid especially after u guys' updates
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
unresed above! 

I want Taani to slap Rey! πŸ˜² πŸ€£
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitzyOnly4Amar

OMG hello hi bye bye πŸ˜† thanks for coming here my crime partner and that too for me πŸ€— love ya loads reπŸ€—

and now coming to episode that was super lame 🀒 but yes I am expecting a little bit from precap regarding TR :)

πŸ˜†i donno y but i had a feeling lyk u'll be here nwπŸ€— that's y i came here.gosh hw much i miss u all...
aww u are expecting something gud for tr?😲well if to say even i'm hoping for the gud,but still the dialogues of rey πŸ€’gosh i really din't like it...and the environment is also nothing impressive
patie thumbnail
Btw rey ws luking damn cute 😳

Pic credit :- Kady_taarey  😳
Edited by patie - 10 years ago