Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" (Page 9)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Truth is bitter to digest and It can easily prove by Salman and Double D supporters..  Cool
Truth is bitter to digest and its being proved by DD and salman haters everyday on this forum ...LOL

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriLSctt-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBluntTony_StraK786

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriLScttPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBlunt

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Truth is bitter to digest and It can easily prove by Salman and Double D supporters..  Cool
Truth is bitter to digest and its being proved by DD and salman haters everyday on this forum ...LOL
We can see that who is facing the constipation problem .. Suggest Eno to your friends LOL They including you will actually feel better trust me Wink
we dnt have to ...we are already better and on peace ... not like some people who write a one page bhasan that too for somebdy they feel is useless enough for jhalak Wink

Dnt mind if u will not get my reply further ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Aji.Suniyo.JiIloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriLSctt-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia1230

Quick question.. in your opinion, will the lack of versatility of tushar or any other choreographer automatically make salman versatile? You say he has done various dance forms in season 4 the point is he isnt doing the same in this season.. waise bhi you claim it's fine if salman does aerial acts infinately bcoz aerial acts are new to double d BUT doesn't that apply to tushar & ekta too then?? Going by your logic you shouldnt have issues with tushar doing contemporary form with ekta since ekta has never done contempory before!

Now coming to people who appreciate tushar they, generally appreciate him bcoz of his dancing, creativity & innovative concepts that's what makes tushar versatile unlike some whose creativity is limited to the same old mediocre and at times flawed concepts..
Salman and drashti does aerial act once ...ONCE NOT THRICE !

@bold ROFL

To whom i din replied ...they are simply not worth it Wink becoz they love to roam around in there own small world and repeat the whole thing which is not making sense anymore  ...

P.S BIASED FANGIRL LOLLOL
@Bold ROFLWe aren't worthy of a reply?? Yet you can't help yourself from replying.. Bravo!! Funny, how we were worthy of response from you when, you first came on this thread with complete confidence that you would shut us up with your flawed logic!! Wink
I'm not surprised, when you people have nothing of relevance to say or any way of backing up your statements.. you all start with your sarcasm and personal remarks.. 
a little suggestion if you want people to not discuss your points or disagree with you stick to your Salman & double d 'paradise'.. you will find many people there who will blindly agree with every single thing you say about Salman..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Aji.Suniyo.JiIloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-WreckLassBeingBluntFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

@Bold ROFLWe aren't worthy of a reply?? Yet you can't help yourself from replying.. Bravo!! Funny, how we were worthy of response from you when, you first came on this thread with complete confidence that you would shut us up with your flawed logic!! Wink
I'm not surprised, when you people have nothing of relevance to say or any way of backing up your statements.. you all start with your sarcasm and personal remarks.. 
a little suggestion if you want people to not discuss your points or disagree with you stick to your Salman & double d 'paradise'.. you will find many people there who will blindly agree with every single thing you say about Salman..
thats wat you guys are doing from day 1 ... LOLLOL i had no intention of shutting up you guys ...becoz isnt that impossible ?LOL Yup everything aginst ur tushar will be FLAWED LOGIC i got that !

And kindly dnt tell me were i shud comment and were i shud not EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thats simply my call !

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

thats wat you guys are doing from day 1 ... LOLLOL i had no intention of shutting up you guys ...becoz isnt that impossible ?LOL Yup everything aginst ur tushar will be FLAWED LOGIC i got that !

And kindly dnt tell me were i shud comment and were i shud not EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thats simply my call !

You replied to me, ME!! someone who isn't worthy of a reply.. Aww thankyouHeart
No Actually, your logic is flawed in the sense that you claimed that Salman should be allowed to continue with the same dance form because, he did different forms in season 4!! That doesn't make sense because, the audience are going to judge the performances he is doing now they aren't, going to say Salman has done different dance forms in season 4 so now he can be mediocre and do aerial acts every week Dead

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012nishithasharmaAmritsari.JugniIloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorMiss Cherierini_katchacha_chaudhri-SexyAngel-WreckLassshewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index