Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" (Page 8)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Ishi2012pari_roxxIloveMyself.ZaireanMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindorshewolf.Pentaminous.ForYourEyesOnlyWreckLassBeingBluntFaraan92Tony_StraK786

-BreezyGirl- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.JiIloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriPentaminous.shewolf.-Chandramukhi-BeingBlunt-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

Some comments cracked me up ROFL

Quick question.. in your opinion, will the lack of versatility of tushar or any other choreographer automatically make salman versatile? You say he has done various dance forms in season 4 the point is he isnt doing the same in this season.. waise bhi you claim it's fine if salman does aerial acts infinately bcoz aerial acts are new to double d BUT doesn't that apply to tushar & ekta too then?? Going by your logic you shouldnt have issues with tushar doing contemporary form with ekta since ekta has never done contempory before!

Now coming to people who appreciate tushar they, generally appreciate him bcoz of his dancing, creativity & innovative concepts that's what makes tushar versatile unlike some whose creativity is limited to the same old mediocre and at times flawed concepts..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Ishi2012pari_roxxiria_luvsLindorMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhrishewolf.WreckLass-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.BeingBluntFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

WORD!! Clap

I'm SO Bored of this guy and his lack of versatility, it's like his best season must have been with Yana and then after that he recycled his acts or copied em from others! Last year i loved him & Isha's initial acts but they just went monotonous after that and lost their charm. I have NEVER Seen him do an Indian dance form, EVER. And he's called "The best choreographer of this generation"...*gets Akbar's knife and stabs herself*.
He's a good dancer, no doubt about that, BUT He is not a good choreographer who tries his/her hands at almost every dance style for their performances. A good choreographer is the one that knows how to do different dance forms with their partners rather than stick to one or two and get away with it as well. I honestly appreciate those choreographers that have the guts to try different dance forms, and this is why I absolutely adore Tushar's choreography right now.  He is THE Best thing on JDJ and I just KNOW he is capable of doing so so so much more in future. Unfortunately he's eliminated but my fingers are crossed, hopefully he'll come back as WC entrant with someone. Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-Dhoop-Faraan92BeingBluntTony_StraK786

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed  forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar  who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly  ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

Some comments cracked me up ROFL

Well said Varsha Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Quick question.. in your opinion, will the lack of versatility of tushar or any other choreographer automatically make salman versatile? You say he has done various dance forms in season 4 the point is he isnt doing the same in this season.. waise bhi you claim it's fine if salman does aerial acts infinately bcoz aerial acts are new to double d BUT doesn't that apply to tushar & ekta too then?? Going by your logic you shouldnt have issues with tushar doing contemporary form with ekta since ekta has never done contempory before!

Now coming to people who appreciate tushar they, generally appreciate him bcoz of his dancing, creativity & innovative concepts that's what makes tushar versatile unlike some whose creativity is limited to the same old mediocre and at times flawed concepts..
Salman and drashti does aerial act once ...ONCE NOT THRICE !

@bold ROFL

To whom i din replied ...they are simply not worth it Wink becoz they love to roam around in there own small world and repeat the whole thing which is not making sense anymore  ...

P.S BIASED FANGIRL LOLLOL

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 27 June 2013 at 10:21am
Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriBeingBlunt

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.LScttMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-BeingBluntTony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index