Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" (Page 7)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed  forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar  who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly  ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

Some comments cracked me up ROFL

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 27 June 2013 at 3:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cassie..sweetcherry95KasiKasiSunsetglowViji.Chandran-GayabCat-manesha76Arnav90

music2love Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanya12El_DoradoIloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriPentaminous.Faraan92BeingBlunt

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12roxy22pari_roxxIloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-WreckLassFaraan92-Dhoop-BeingBluntTony_StraK786

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by El_Dorado

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

And do u care to notice how many of his so-called 35 acts are some sort of mirror images of each other or an inspiration or clone of some other person's act. But yeah, ur opinion is justified as ur admitting to be his biased fan girl. No doubt he is talented, but not the best...
coming from the person who havnt seen season 4 ???
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

ROFL
One of the best n best replies i ever seen about salman
U rock varshu LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

ROFL
One of the best n best replies i ever seen about salman
U rock varshu LOL
Embarrassedand im not gonna get any reply becoz i opened the kaccha chittha of THE BEST CHOREOGRAPHER tushar LOL

I am pretty much biased with salman and i accept that ..he means alot to me ... but

salman is overrated
salman is kinky
salman is non versatile
salman is no more a graceful dancer
salman is not talented
salman knows nothing apart from aerial
salman is overconfident after abcd
salman ne kabhi contemporary ke alwa kuch kia nahi life mai

Im bored bring something new now ... I dnt give a DAMN ...if he is getting appreciated for his work from people like kjo and remo ...wen he is the one who is getting bwood films becoz of the performances he did in jhalak ... That speaks alot and i dnt really care wat some dance experts of India forums say about him ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KasiKasi-GayabCat-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

IloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriPentaminous.WreckLassBeingBluntFaraan92-Dhoop-

Zairean IF-Dazzler
Zairean
Zairean

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I so agree, these days I find his performances mundane with zero creativity and if there is tiny bit of a wow factor I see his partner leaving no trail to make it a failure. Most of his performances of this season relate so much to his past JDJ performances. Till date, he had been getting trained dancers as his partners and he had scored that well but this time he had been given a non- dancer that seems to be showing his inner self a lot as DD wouldn't be having a say in the dance forms they perform. 

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 27 June 2013 at 6:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorMiss Cherie-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index