Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" (Page 13)

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

I do agree with some points of urs chandra
That last yr he used the ring and this yr the ring was repetition

I like to see him doing hip hop, kathak piece etc than sticking to contemporary etc he normally does!

I am wanting the old salman back with the new concepts he didnt do before

I am bored with repetition now!

I want him coming out of his comfort zone and take risks!
Tushar was awesome this yr!

Domestic violence contemporary and the ring(whatever u call that dance form) bores me these days

I liked him doing paso doble last yr!
I want to see indian dance form from him

Quite a good post chandra!

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

Some comments cracked me up ROFL

ROFL
One of the best n best replies i ever seen about salman
U rock varshu LOL

So JungleeBilli, why is that you always contradict yourself. Or are you like "thali ka baingan" naa idhar or udhar, no stand what so ever.

Either you find Salman repetitive or you don't, but how is it possible that you agree with both extreme views at the same time since your both posts are in clear contradiction LOLLOL

So which one is it huhhh

I noticed that too infect I liked her first reply on page 5 or 6 but after her second reply, I dislike her post because I had too as her posts are double meaning.. Yes they are.. I was about to quote but I don't know how to quote two replies in one comment so I did not.. Thank you Chandu thanks a lot.. 

Ayesha please try to be at one side, if you are trying to impress us then please don't do this.. We know that you are supporting Double D and Salman so concentrate on your choice.. No need to agree with us and you have right to support but please don't be diplomatic.. you are creating problems by yourself.. 
@ bold.. Good one penta.. JB it is obvious that you don't support our views on Salman because you are his fan!! There is absolutely no need for you to be diplomatic and agree with us for the sake of agreeing with us!! We understand that you are his fan.. I would actually encourage you to voice your actual opinion! You said that salmansgirls post is one of the best so, you don't agree with CM & neither do you think Salman is being repetitive then, just admit that dude!! No need for you to be THIS diplomatic!! 

Trust me, you don't want to be known as a two faced person who is nice to us but, supports comments against us because, we will call you out and that's never pleasantLOL my advice to you would be, support your Salman openly as long as you don't attack us or Make personal remarks against us.. we will actually respect you for being a sane fan!! Pyar Kiya toh darna Kya?  Tongue 
Why are you guys so pissed off with JB comment... she did or did not agree with SG, she just praised the reply. That is her personal opinion about the comment from SG... Don't be a hater beyond limit, where you cannot understand simple thing.
READ MY REPLY BEFORE YOU GET PISSED OFF AND CROSS YOU LIMITS!! Who the hell are you to call me or my friends haters?? And that too for what?? Advising a member to stop being diplomatic?? For urging JB to be true to herself& her views?? That's being a hater?! 
JB was contradicting herself, she praised CM and insinuated that she completely agreed with  her & then did the same with an opposing view of another member!! This is something that JB has been known to do!! Actually, a friend if mine (before he got banned) even PMed JB about the same so this isn't something new.. We aren't hating on her or targeting her because, she agreed with someone but we are telling her to stop being so diplomatic/fake!! 
Please, next time before jumping in with your moral policing & accusations.. Understand your limit & don't get involved in matters you hardly know anything about!! 
Yo, CM I'm actually beginning to believe that am some sort of magnet to moral policers & 'bang your head on wall' postsShockedROFL

Edited by sonia1230 - 27 June 2013 at 8:47pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Amritsari.JugniIloveMyself.rini_katchacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.WreckLassTheEmpressBeingBluntFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I so agree with chandramukhi nd many others...

Salman was good with yana...nd i liked his initial performances with isha...infact...i was rooting for them...but later on he was just ariel or contemporary...so i started disliking him...was soo disappointed...nd this year too its just recycling...

Actually...salman actually tried indian classical once...with yana...but he didn't get much good comments nd marks for that...so eventually he even stopped trying...

Nd waise bhi...when he has the saaxaay lover kjo...chashnii ki katori madhuri nd biased pappa remo...then what to fear..

Seasons on sony were so much better..!!..they used to give damnce forms rather than these stupid props nd nautankus.. .Colors has taken this show to its lowest...!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amritsari.Jugnichacha_chaudhriMiss CherieForYourEyesOnlyWreckLass-Chandramukhi-|Persephone|Pentaminous.Faraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Nd sorry for the typos...have a problem while typing from phn..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amritsari.JugniMiss CherieBeingBlunt

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I had not followed  the previous seasons, so cant comment on tht. why so much hype about Salsh*t...  did not understand yet...

but i surely can say that the show is more about nautaunki

not about dance lolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.BeingBlunt

music2love Goldie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.Faraan92BeingBlunt

music2love Goldie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.BeingBlunt

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@music2love

there is no point of reporting..koi fayda hey nehi Confused
its their kingdom
Cry

IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.BeingBlunt

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aartipartyy

I agree wt Penta. If you don't agree on something that everyone else agrees on just say it :)
That's why I haven't commented on any of the DD posts, I'm a fan of hers so I can't say anything wtout stepping out of my comfort zone. No ones going to bite if you're a fan of something LOL Just over obsessing about it and trying to get others to like it gets people in trouble 

agree with u all HMs talking about double facing! 
nicely said .. really hypocrisy is something that really suffocates the environment ,be it a web page even ..  and no one needs to ask any one whose fan he/she should or shouldn't and no one is going to hang you for expressing your favorite whatsoever,so stay straight for God sake .. hypocrisy sucks nd it always ends up reminding me  blood sucking  hypocrite politicians .. ^__^

p.s! and guys i really want to press like to all the HMs's posts i like but my like button is bitching to its full ,actually my net sucks ..some times it works some time it doesn't ..so people who know me dun MU me !

Edited by OnepoundChic - 28 June 2013 at 2:34am

IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorchacha_chaudhriPentaminous.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index