Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" (Page 12)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Oh and one more addition, puhlllease change Remo... He may e an okay judge but he is too biased with his chelas... He has always been sly with his remarks since DID...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Miss CherieLSctt-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.WreckLassTheEmpressBeingBluntprerna4rishavFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

LOL, somebody who had the confidence that she isn't getting a reply after her so called awesome logic, now fall flat on the face since she doesn't have any reply for others who opened her own "kaccha chittha" LOLLOL

I guess that's what you call "Biased Fangirl logic" LOLLOL

P.S: Sonia, I am so jealous that you were replied and quoted multiple times with "I rather bang on the wall" logic Wink
Kya karoon CM seems like I am some sort of magnet for these flawed logic wale Fans!! Don't be jealous CM, you either have this virtual attraction or you don't.. Unfortunately you don't.. partly because I think people are way too afraid to target youWinkROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriOnepoundChicPentaminous.WreckLassTheEmpress-Chandramukhi-BeingBluntFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Oh and one more addition, puhlllease change Remo... He may e an okay judge but he is too biased with his chelas... He has always been sly with his remarks since DID...
I know. He is way too biasedOuch
Remo was fine in DID 1 ...he did show favoritism towards Prince and Salman but his judging was still strictly about the dance.
I am not liking him much in JDJ. 
And Karan Johar! PuhhleaasseeAngry he gets on my nerves...

DC Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriLSctt-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.TheEmpressdesicrowdBeingBluntprerna4rishavFaraan92-Dhoop-

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

I do agree with some points of urs chandra
That last yr he used the ring and this yr the ring was repetition

I like to see him doing hip hop, kathak piece etc than sticking to contemporary etc he normally does!

I am wanting the old salman back with the new concepts he didnt do before

I am bored with repetition now!

I want him coming out of his comfort zone and take risks!
Tushar was awesome this yr!

Domestic violence contemporary and the ring(whatever u call that dance form) bores me these days

I liked him doing paso doble last yr!
I want to see indian dance form from him

Quite a good post chandra!

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

Some comments cracked me up ROFL

ROFL
One of the best n best replies i ever seen about salman
U rock varshu LOL

So JungleeBilli, why is that you always contradict yourself. Or are you like "thali ka baingan" naa idhar or udhar, no stand what so ever.

Either you find Salman repetitive or you don't, but how is it possible that you agree with both extreme views at the same time since your both posts are in clear contradiction LOLLOL

So which one is it huhhh

I noticed that too infect I liked her first reply on page 5 or 6 but after her second reply, I dislike her post because I had too as her posts are double meaning.. Yes they are.. I was about to quote but I don't know how to quote two replies in one comment so I did not.. Thank you Chandu thanks a lot.. 

Ayesha please try to be at one side, if you are trying to impress us then please don't do this.. We know that you are supporting Double D and Salman so concentrate on your choice.. No need to agree with us and you have right to support but please don't be diplomatic.. you are creating problems by yourself.. 
@ bold.. Good one penta.. JB it is obvious that you don't support our views on Salman because you are his fan!! There is absolutely no need for you to be diplomatic and agree with us for the sake of agreeing with us!! We understand that you are his fan.. I would actually encourage you to voice your actual opinion! You said that salmansgirls post is one of the best so, you don't agree with CM & neither do you think Salman is being repetitive then, just admit that dude!! No need for you to be THIS diplomatic!! 

Trust me, you don't want to be known as a two faced person who is nice to us but, supports comments against us because, we will call you out and that's never pleasantLOL my advice to you would be, support your Salman openly as long as you don't attack us or Make personal remarks against us.. we will actually respect you for being a sane fan!! Pyar Kiya toh darna Kya?  Tongue 

Edited by sonia1230 - 27 June 2013 at 6:16pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriTheEmpressPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aartipartyy

I'm going to have to agree on this one. Last season I really REALLY loved Salman/Isha and i almost cried when they basically forfeited. 
But this season ughhh i mean coming from a DD fan, Salman hasn't really stunned me at all. I see A LOT of similarities in steps and it just seems like he's running out of truly great ideas. 
In DID he was one of my faves and now it's just
UGH
no
Jai ho sane fans keThumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92BeingBlunt

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
OMG! Hallelujah Chandu! I agree with everything you said. Heck, I don't even wanna write anything more to explain myself. 
So last season, I liked him in the beginning... but then towards the middle and end, he started seeming very repetitive with his steps. I kept waiting for something new and different, but alas it was not to be! And then this season rolled around, I was excited about him and DD again. Cuz she would be good with him and he can make her dance! But once again, its the same steps/similar concept... except this time it's DD, a normal level dancer, not Isha, a dancing genius who made it work last season! So, my wait continues! Hopefully we'll see something new and spectacular soon Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.Miss CheriePentaminous.-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishav-Dhoop-

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index