Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" (Page 11)

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorLScttMiss Cheriesosweetshewolf.aartipartyyFaraan92BeingBlunt

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorLScttMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhririni_kataartipartyyshewolf.OnepoundChicTheEmpress-Chandramukhi-BeingBluntFaraan92_dkmystery_prerna4rishavTony_StraK786

aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I agree wt Penta. If you don't agree on something that everyone else agrees on just say it :)
That's why I haven't commented on any of the DD posts, I'm a fan of hers so I can't say anything wtout stepping out of my comfort zone. No ones going to bite if you're a fan of something LOL Just over obsessing about it and trying to get others to like it gets people in trouble 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorLScttMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhririni_katshewolf.OnepoundChicPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishav_dkmystery_Faraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorLScttMiss Cherie-Chandramukhi-OnepoundChicaartipartyy-Dhoop-Faraan92BeingBluntTony_StraK786

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.Miss Cherieiria_luvsLindorrini_katPentaminous.Faraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Good to see your post Chandramukhi... And good to see u too...
I agree with your post... Infact I haven't been a Salman fan since DID days but I will say some or most of his choreography with Isha Sharvani was brilliant... Yes I have been watching all seasons of JDJ and some of his routines are the same, be it with Yana, Isha or DD... If I see DD in a princess costume just like Yana or Isha m done watching Salmans choreographies... LOL...
Like you said his concept and feel of the dance is exactly the same... I could never put it up why it felt repetitive... He changes his steps, there re lifts and turns but the main content or delivery of the dance is te same...
And yes Salman has always been weak in Indian style even during DID days...

I have always had this bone of contention with JDJ, why is it tht Salman gets good dancers all the time??? He is a good choreographer right? Then he should be able to make any non dancer a dancer... Yana, Isha, and now DD... They may not be the best dancers but these girls know dance... I would have loved to see what Salman would have done with Ekta...
Look at Sonia, she made a athlete with two left feet actually dance... Ahe ha some amazing concepts and choreography for Baichung that season...
And coming to Ekta, that's why I love Tushar's choreography... That guy has concept, style, vision and he is good in any dance form... Plus he doesn't get too hyped...

I wish JDJ starts treating everyone with the same yardstick and let dance speak itself...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Ishi2012anjalireddyy84Amritsari.Jugnichacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindorMiss CherieLSctt-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.prerna4rishavFaraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

Burnol Plz LOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Topic: - I Completely agree. Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorLScttMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishav

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust2011

CryI think JDJ as a whole should get a lil more strict and professional. The show itself is no less that K serial.. Few sob stories, few chot stories, silly comical craps...Cut the crap, show the dance.

Define a dance category for each week like indian, folk, ballroom, street style etc and let everyone perform a dance form in that category. Also, there should be a limit to the marks given for emotional quotient. Just because there was lot of emotion or woman empowerment or single mother or mummy papa story, does not mean actual dance was upto the mark. Out of 10, keep 3-4 marks for concept, something for choreography and majority for execution.

And for God sake save the last point for something amazing rather than handing it out like eclairs at toll booths.

- kJo should watch po*n f all he needs is sex, sexuality n sensousness..
- Madz should talk abt dance rather than cuteness, a nari shakti. ( i feel they should make her sit in middle of the dance floor, every episode, poor lady has to cone down atleast 50times to dance with anchors, contestants, guests, choregraphers, choregraphers ke choregraphers)
- Remo sir, pls stop being biased to your small happy family.

I think salman is still one of the best in the lot as compared to shweta's choreo and aarti's choreo. Puneet also appears redundant with his hip hop styles. None of remo's family mbrs hv attempted indian, if i am not mistaken.
Everyone is disappointed with salman this season because he is unable to meet the super high expectations everybody had of him...ones he set in previous season. And hving a busy non-dancer partner is only making it worse.

Wish JDJ got Dharmesh or Jai as choreos.Cry
Colors wants so much for JDJ, but they don't really know how to go about it. Dance shows get respect because of the dance, not drama, not their OTT channel politics and blatant biases. Their judging panel is fine..as in they're interesting, polite, and fun... but the judging itself is weird. Who knows what they're actually looking for? They need to be stricter. Initially when these reality shows had just started..I remember Malaika judging NB..they have given out 3's to bad performances. Here they're stuck at 7/8 for bad/average performances. Slighly good means 9..and good means 10 more or less. Its like they don't even have to work much for a 30 anymore.

Lauren-Punit's fusion performance was a mix of Indian and Paso Doble.

As for Jai/Dharmesh. Personally, I am happy Jai picked DID this season over JDJ..JDJ doesn't do anything for him..he anyways gets shortchanged on praise. Last season, Madhuri and Karan hardly ever even acknowledged him. in DID, Jai at least gets that praise, and constructive criticism too. As for Dharmesh, I don't know why he is never brought on for JDJ. He has great concepts, is a very good and versatile choreographer. But then I am not sure if he would get the praise he deserves either, seeing as everyone else on JDJ is so under-hyped, underrated.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12anjalireddyy84Miss CherieTheEmpressOnepoundChicdesicrowd-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.prerna4rishavFaraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index