Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" (Page 10)

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012nishithasharmaMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindorLSctt-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.shewolf.-SexyAngel--Dhoop-Faraan92BeingBluntTony_StraK786

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

You replied to me, ME!! someone who isn't worthy of a reply.. Aww thankyouHeart
No Actually, your logic is flawed in the sense that you claimed that Salman should be allowed to continue with the same dance form because, he did different forms in season 4!! That doesn't make sense because, the audience are going to judge the performances he is doing now they aren't, going to say Salman has done different dance forms in season 4 so now he can be mediocre and do aerial acts every week Dead
No probs LOLLOL and this makes so much sense right now that im not even able to reply LOLLOL atleast think b4 you speak !

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 27 June 2013 at 11:13am
LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Originally posted by sonia1230

You replied to me, ME!! someone who isn't worthy of a reply.. Aww thankyouHeart
No Actually, your logic is flawed in the sense that you claimed that Salman should be allowed to continue with the same dance form because, he did different forms in season 4!! That doesn't make sense because, the audience are going to judge the performances he is doing now they aren't, going to say Salman has done different dance forms in season 4 so now he can be mediocre and do aerial acts every week Dead
No probs LOLLOL and thos makes so much sense right now that im not even able to reply LOLLOL atleast think b4 you speak !
Aerial acts/acrobatics is part of the modern dance form  that I generally see Salman do!! That you said it doesnt matter if he does it over and over again because he's done a variety of different forms in season 4.. Don't tell me now you are saying you don't make sense yourself I was just repeating what you were saying.. 

so what exactly did you mean when you said "It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly"?? Confused personality must say..
You say I don't make sense but, what does "thos" mean.. Schoolboy error don't say someone else doesn't make sense and then make a typoROFL EDIT kar diya typo ko??? Good!!LOL

And still continuing with the "I don't need to reply" YET replying thing.. Aww, how predictableWink 

Edited by sonia1230 - 27 June 2013 at 11:36am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012nishithasharmaIloveMyself.-PrimaDonna-Miss Cheriechacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindor-SexyAngel-WreckLassshewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12nishithasharmaRJ2012IloveMyself.LScttiria_luvsLindorMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-WreckLassshewolf.Pentaminous.Faraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012nishithasharmaIloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhririni_katLScttChaandaniyashewolf...Amina..WreckLassTheEmpressPentaminous.BeingBluntFaraan92xAaliya-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012Aji.Suniyo.Jinishithasharmarini_katMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriChaandaniyaSanzBarbieLScttiria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.aartipartyySunshine797DhoxiNeetu_Unleashedshewolf.OnepoundChic..Amina..WreckLassTheEmpressBeingBlunt_dkmystery_Faraan92Tony_StraK786

aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I'm going to have to agree on this one. Last season I really REALLY loved Salman/Isha and i almost cried when they basically forfeited. 
But this season ughhh i mean coming from a DD fan, Salman hasn't really stunned me at all. I see A LOT of similarities in steps and it just seems like he's running out of truly great ideas. 
In DID he was one of my faves and now it's just
UGH
no

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.-PrimaDonna-Chaandaniyachacha_chaudhriLScttPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-shewolf.prerna4rishav-Dhoop-Faraan92BeingBlunt

aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ALSO
i can just smell the hypocrisy floating in the air
*sniff sniff* 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorLScttMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhrishewolf.TheEmpress-Chandramukhi-BeingBluntFaraan92Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index