Salman = "Old wine in a new bottle" - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Oyeee????? tum zinda ho ? ðŸ˜ƒ Where the hell you were Khushi ??? 
Penta🤗How are you? Shit!where the hell have you guys been ? Or rather I was the one absent? LOL..Kuch nahi! It's just that I wasn't active on IF since there was no forum to chat on in here.😃
Originally posted by Khushi.

Penta🤗How are you? Shit!where the hell have you guys been ? Or rather I was the one absent? LOL..Kuch nahi! It's just that I wasn't active on IF since there was no forum to chat on in here.😃
yaar you disappeared after BB khushi.. we all are here.. I am so happy to see you back yaar.. We are now hatemongers of every popular forum of India Forum.. We have been promoted to Hate mongers ! ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

yaar you disappeared after BB khushi.. we all are here.. I am so happy to see you back yaar.. We are now hatemongers of every popular forum of India Forum.. We have been promoted to Hate mongers ! ðŸ¤£
Yah! Actually I got busy with my exams and then there was no active forum in IF where I could be active so I thought to go into hibernation for a a while..lol😆. Hatemongers?😲You guys? But you all are damn sweet man..it must be tuff for all of you..😆 I am happy to see you too😃
Originally posted by Khushi.

Yah! Actually I got busy with my exams and then there was no active forum in IF where I could be active so I thought to go into hibernation for a a while..lol😆. Hatemongers?😲You guys? But you all are damn sweet man..it must be tuff for all of you..😆 I am happy to see you too😃
Its a long long long story Khushi.. ðŸ˜† U missed all the fun yaar seriously.. khair now you are back with a bang ! =)
I can't really comment on Salman as i haven't seen enough of his work to judge. But have to say I love the title. 
@Penta - LOL..Yup! Back with a bang😃