Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

I noticed that too infect I liked her first reply on page 5 or 6 but after her second reply, I dislike her post because I had too as her posts are double meaning.. Yes they are.. I was about to quote but I don't know how to quote two replies in one comment so I did not.. Thank you Chandu thanks a lot.. 

Ayesha please try to be at one side, if you are trying to impress us then please don't do this.. We know that you are supporting Double D and Salman so concentrate on your choice.. No need to agree with us and you have right to support but please don't be diplomatic.. you are creating problems by yourself.. 

@ bold.. Good one penta.. JB it is obvious that you don't support our views on Salman because you are his fan!! There is absolutely no need for you to be diplomatic and agree with us for the sake of agreeing with us!! We understand that you are his fan.. I would actually encourage you to voice your actual opinion! You said that salmansgirls post is one of the best so, you don't agree with CM & neither do you think Salman is being repetitive then, just admit that dude!! No need for you to be THIS diplomatic!! 

Trust me, you don't want to be known as a two faced person who is nice to us but, supports comments against us because, we will call you out and that's never pleasant😆 my advice to you would be, support your Salman openly as long as you don't attack us or Make personal remarks against us.. we will actually respect you for being a sane fan!! Pyar Kiya toh darna Kya?  😛 
Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago
LSctt thumbnail

Originally posted by: aartipartyy

I'm going to have to agree on this one. Last season I really REALLY loved Salman/Isha and i almost cried when they basically forfeited. 

But this season ughhh i mean coming from a DD fan, Salman hasn't really stunned me at all. I see A LOT of similarities in steps and it just seems like he's running out of truly great ideas. 
In DID he was one of my faves and now it's just
UGH
no

Jai ho sane fans ke👍🏼
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Hallelujah Chandu! I agree with everything you said. Heck, I don't even wanna write anything more to explain myself. 
So last season, I liked him in the beginning... but then towards the middle and end, he started seeming very repetitive with his steps. I kept waiting for something new and different, but alas it was not to be! And then this season rolled around, I was excited about him and DD again. Cuz she would be good with him and he can make her dance! But once again, its the same steps/similar concept... except this time it's DD, a normal level dancer, not Isha, a dancing genius who made it work last season! So, my wait continues! Hopefully we'll see something new and spectacular soon 

Originally posted by: chocolover89

As for Jai/Dharmesh. Personally, I am happy Jai picked DID this season over JDJ..JDJ doesn't do anything for him..he anyways gets shortchanged on praise. Last season, Madhuri and Karan hardly ever even acknowledged him. in DID, Jai at least gets that praise, and constructive criticism too. As for Dharmesh, I don't know why he is never brought on for JDJ. He has great concepts, is a very good and versatile choreographer. But then I am not sure if he would get the praise he deserves either, seeing as everyone else on JDJ is so under-hyped, underrated.

Are you sure Jai had choice of choosing one of two shows??? I did not know a previously non-entity in JDJ had choices on platter. First year, he got eliminated in first round with Renuka Shahane and JDJ did not consider to bring him back in even WC and next year JDJ made him inivisble choreographer.. Dharmesh is good choreographer and dancer, I have seen in DID junior.. he could be good with celebs too... but Jai even failed as choreographer in DID junior... hope he does better with moms.

Originally posted by: sonia1230

@ bold.. Good one penta.. JB it is obvious that you don't support our views on Salman because you are his fan!! There is absolutely no need for you to be diplomatic and agree with us for the sake of agreeing with us!! We understand that you are his fan.. I would actually encourage you to voice your actual opinion! You said that salmansgirls post is one of the best so, you don't agree with CM & neither do you think Salman is being repetitive then, just admit that dude!! No need for you to be THIS diplomatic!! 

Trust me, you don't want to be known as a two faced person who is nice to us but, supports comments against us because, we will call you out and that's never pleasant😆 my advice to you would be, support your Salman openly as long as you don't attack us or Make personal remarks against us.. we will actually respect you for being a sane fan!! Pyar Kiya toh darna Kya?  😛 

Why are you guys so pissed off with JB comment... she did or did not agree with SG, she just praised the reply. That is her personal opinion about the comment from SG... Don't be a hater beyond limit, where you cannot understand simple thing.
LSctt thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Why are you guys so pissed off with JB comment... she did or did not agree with SG, she just praised the reply. That is her personal opinion about the comment from SG... Don't be a hater beyond limit, where you cannot understand simple thing.

READ MY REPLY BEFORE YOU GET PISSED OFF AND CROSS YOU LIMITS!! Who the hell are you to call me or my friends haters?? And that too for what?? Advising a member to stop being diplomatic?? For urging JB to be true to herself& her views?? That's being a hater?! 
JB was contradicting herself, she praised CM and insinuated that she completely agreed with  her & then did the same with an opposing view of another member!! This is something that JB has been known to do!! Actually, a friend if mine (before he got banned) even PMed JB about the same so this isn't something new.. We aren't hating on her or targeting her because, she agreed with someone but we are telling her to stop being so diplomatic/fake!! 
Please, next time before jumping in with your moral policing & accusations.. Understand your limit & don't get involved in matters you hardly know anything about!! 
Yo, CM I'm actually beginning to believe that am some sort of magnet to moral policers & 'bang your head on wall' posts😲🤣
Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I so agree with chandramukhi nd many others...

Salman was good with yana...nd i liked his initial performances with isha...infact...i was rooting for them...but later on he was just ariel or contemporary...so i started disliking him...was soo disappointed...nd this year too its just recycling...

Actually...salman actually tried indian classical once...with yana...but he didn't get much good comments nd marks for that...so eventually he even stopped trying...

Nd waise bhi...when he has the saaxaay lover kjo...chashnii ki katori madhuri nd biased pappa remo...then what to fear..

Seasons on sony were so much better..!!..they used to give damnce forms rather than these stupid props nd nautankus.. .Colors has taken this show to its lowest...!!
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nd sorry for the typos...have a problem while typing from phn..
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had not followed  the previous seasons, so cant comment on tht. why so much hype about Salsh*t...  did not understand yet...

but i surely can say that the show is more about nautaunki

not about dance lol😆

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

So JungleeBilli, why is that you always contradict yourself. Or are you like "thali ka baingan" naa idhar or udhar, no stand what so ever.

Either you find Salman repetitive or you don't, but how is it possible that you agree with both extreme views at the same time since your both posts are in clear contradiction 😆😆

So which one is it huhhh

🤣 good one Chandra i pointed out the same in the DT wala post and now here... JB has the habit of contradicting herself after a few pages 😆 and then she will say i changed my mind 🤣