Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

Some comments cracked me up 🀣

And do u care to notice how many of his so-called 35 acts are some sort of mirror images of each other or an inspiration or clone of some other person's act. But yeah, ur opinion is justified as ur admitting to be his biased fan girl. No doubt he is talented, but not the best...
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: El_Dorado

And do u care to notice how many of his so-called 35 acts are some sort of mirror images of each other or an inspiration or clone of some other person's act. But yeah, ur opinion is justified as ur admitting to be his biased fan girl. No doubt he is talented, but not the best...

coming from the person who havnt seen season 4 ???
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Salman does not deserve to be compared with every second choreographer ..i said about tushar becoz people need reality check here ... fyi his 2nd act was also HIGHLY inspired from sytycd !

P.S Reply from a FANGIRL of salman that too biased ...feel free to pass ur remarks by quoting me ...i may not be even bother to reply !

🀣
One of the best n best replies i ever seen about salman
U rock varshu πŸ˜†
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

🀣
One of the best n best replies i ever seen about salman
U rock varshu πŸ˜†

😳and im not gonna get any reply becoz i opened the kaccha chittha of THE BEST CHOREOGRAPHER tushar πŸ˜†

I am pretty much biased with salman and i accept that ..he means alot to me ... but

salman is overrated
salman is kinky
salman is non versatile
salman is no more a graceful dancer
salman is not talented
salman knows nothing apart from aerial
salman is overconfident after abcd
salman ne kabhi contemporary ke alwa kuch kia nahi life mai

Im bored bring something new now ... I dnt give a DAMN ...if he is getting appreciated for his work from people like kjo and remo ...wen he is the one who is getting bwood films becoz of the performances he did in jhalak ... That speaks alot and i dnt really care wat some dance experts of India forums say about him ...
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree, these days I find his performances mundane with zero creativity and if there is tiny bit of a wow factor I see his partner leaving no trail to make it a failure. Most of his performances of this season relate so much to his past JDJ performances. Till date, he had been getting trained dancers as his partners and he had scored that well but this time he had been given a non- dancer that seems to be showing his inner self a lot as DD wouldn't be having a say in the dance forms they perform.  Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 10 years ago

😳and im not gonna get any reply becoz i opened the kaccha chittha of THE BEST CHOREOGRAPHER tushar πŸ˜†

I am pretty much biased with salman and i accept that ..he means alot to me ... but

salman is overrated
salman is kinky
salman is non versatile
salman is no more a graceful dancer
salman is not talented
salman knows nothing apart from aerial
salman is overconfident after abcd
salman ne kabhi contemporary ke alwa kuch kia nahi life mai

Im bored bring something new now ... I dnt give a DAMN ...if he is getting appreciated for his work from people like kjo and remo ...wen he is the one who is getting bwood films becoz of the performances he did in jhalak ... That speaks alot and i dnt really care wat some dance experts of India forums say about him ...

First you say you might not even bother to reply and right after you complain no one is replying you LOL Take a deep breathe in, so you don't end up contradicting yourself. As for Tushar, he showed in 4 episodes the kinda versatility even Salman couldn't show in 3 seasons. This simply says it all. And Tushar might have copied and pasted from another show, but what about Salman who copies and pastes in the same show πŸ˜† So why shouldn't Salman's versatility be questioned, cuz you say so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You say even a child can see the difference, you are right, there was a difference, instead of one ring, this time he used two, WOW what a change πŸ˜‰  And fine that Double D is new to aerials, but says who that aerial acts have to look and feel the same, may be you have a different set of eyes or that may be you are the child as per your argument πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since you have replied and that to twice, shows you do give a DAMN and care what the so called dance experts of IF have to say about him πŸ˜†

And you already proclaimed being a biased FANGIRL, so is there even a point for an argument, I think not πŸ˜†

P.S: Thanks though for summarizing Salman's weaknesses in a post πŸ˜‰

Edit: Font and my Purple color

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago
Salman was simply brilliant in season 4, his dance steps, concepts were amazing and especially because his partner Yana was a mindblowing dancer in my opinion. In season 5 also I think he was good, but you are right sometimes he's quite repetitive. And this season he completely lost his charm, he's boring and his partner is making it even more worse πŸ€”
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Quick question.. in your opinion, will the lack of versatility of tushar or any other choreographer automatically make salman versatile? You say he has done various dance forms in season 4 the point is he isnt doing the same in this season.. waise bhi you claim it's fine if salman does aerial acts infinately bcoz aerial acts are new to double d BUT doesn't that apply to tushar & ekta too then?? Going by your logic you shouldnt have issues with tushar doing contemporary form with ekta since ekta has never done contempory before!

Now coming to people who appreciate tushar they, generally appreciate him bcoz of his dancing, creativity & innovative concepts that's what makes tushar versatile unlike some whose creativity is limited to the same old mediocre and at times flawed concepts..
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

WORD!! πŸ‘

I'm SO Bored of this guy and his lack of versatility, it's like his best season must have been with Yana and then after that he recycled his acts or copied em from others! Last year i loved him & Isha's initial acts but they just went monotonous after that and lost their charm. I have NEVER Seen him do an Indian dance form, EVER. And he's called "The best choreographer of this generation"...*gets Akbar's knife and stabs herself*.
He's a good dancer, no doubt about that, BUT He is not a good choreographer who tries his/her hands at almost every dance style for their performances. A good choreographer is the one that knows how to do different dance forms with their partners rather than stick to one or two and get away with it as well. I honestly appreciate those choreographers that have the guts to try different dance forms, and this is why I absolutely adore Tushar's choreography right now.  He is THE Best thing on JDJ and I just KNOW he is capable of doing so so so much more in future. Unfortunately he's eliminated but my fingers are crossed, hopefully he'll come back as WC entrant with someone. ❀️

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Question of non versatality should not arise for the choreographer who after choreographing his 35 acts in jhalak is moulding and repeating his own concepts ... Question of non versatality should arise for that choreographer who just did his 4 acts in jhalak ...3 out of them were contemporary ..and one was blatantly copied from nach baliye ...non only concept but choreography as well..Great vision of copy pasting i must say ...amazing to see how some people who are CRITICIZING Salman right left center even after he showed  forms like rumba..waltz...kalari chau ...hip hop.. krumping and various other forms he did in season 4..are blindally appreciating tushar  who in his first season did nothing apart from contemporaryy ... It doesnt matter if salman have done aerial infinite times ... point is drashti never did it before and he made her do it properly  ! even a child can make out the difference between his last yr aerial act and this one !

Well said Varsha πŸ˜Š