Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#63 ZZ, Tussi Jaa Rahe Ho?! Tussi Na Jao! [IO] (Page 81)

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by -HoneyBoo-

That way Asia is good. Househelp is cheap here. I mean at most places

I know it is!..when i was there on holidays and grandma had held a "path" (prayer) that was three days straight and my aunt just had a line of maids and all...n uncle had 3 drivers!
And i was like what life man...can i just take these people with me back to Canada?...
Life would be soo easy

I know :-D But our househelps are nakhre wali :-D and we cant trust all of them! Ours is trustworthy though :-) Ma Sha Allah*3

Wow really?...
I mean there was this maid, who my aunt trusted very much but she ran away stealing heavy amounts of money from Uncle's cupboard haha

Then how was she trustworthy? If our maid finds money while cleaning she gives it to us :-)

Haawh sacchi?..!!
Wow..that one wasnt trustworthy at all

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

I have never been this active before as i have been for the previous and this CC:P
Weird

Now you are free na. All the best for your results. How do they distribute results?

Well yes im free but i have chores to do AT the moment haha
And well we all go to the cafeteria and there queues where particular letters are placed on the walls like
"A-D" "E-I"
And so students with the last names beginning with these letters would stand in the line where teachers are sitting at the front of the line with a table in front of them with report cards of those students with the last names:)

Nice. And they just give it away or give remarks too. It is just for your grade tomorrow or the entire school?

The entire school except for grade 12 because those students get their during their graduation ceremony:P
They just give us our report cards and we are free to go:)

Oh okay. You have a graduation ceremony for the 12th grade? #Hate Indian Education System

Yep!...and not to forget prom day before the graduation day!:P

I dont care about prom. I am not a party person. But graduation day :'(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyBoo-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Aww Sim, you seem to have had a Rabba Vey moment. I might use this in my story sometime. If you give me the permission that is :-)

If you have friends like these who needs enemies :-D what was his reaction?

Hahaah omg 100 percent pakki permission re!.
Infact when i write (wrote) i used my real life situations to make them appear more realistic:P
Hahah well she was one of those friends who are really loud and straight up!..She is like mami..but much much nicer:P
Haha i didnt even wait to see his reaction. I excused myself:P i ran to the bathroom after asking the teacher lol

Kya Sim! Why did you ran away? Tu toh pakki KKG nikli! Next time dont run away. Your friend sounds fun :-D

Haha that is why she is my friend!..Cuz she is like me. Even i do that if my friends' crushes are around them. Lol
Well i chose bathroom over being caught red :(
My heart was beating so hard and loud. It never beat this loud when i excercise lol

Oh. Birds of a feather flock together ;-)

You had a dhak dhak moment too! Lagi re. Are your parents cool about dating?

Well agar red hui toh dhak dhak kaise piche rahe?..
Well they are but they said just wait till you finish HS..and i respect them. They want me to mess up while im this young. Even i think im not ready for a BF! School is stressful enough as well as my work, that i dont want more than i can chew on my plate. So i will wait till im ready.
Many guys i have come and asked me out but i refused!
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I too dont like arrogant people especially when they are so bleh. But I did like his arrogance sometimes because it made him sexier

Yeah CR is good. Not my fault :-P

-HoneyBoo-

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Sim, I think everyone, irrespective of the gender must learn basic cooking. All spices ars not the same Sim!

Why do they look the same then?...meh..i guess ill be learning spices and dal names this summer!
Ugh school never ends!

All spices look different. I havent found two spices looking the same!

Dal names are a little difficult unless you dont use or see them on a regular basis!

-HoneyBoo-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

I have never been this active before as i have been for the previous and this CC:P
Weird

Now you are free na. All the best for your results. How do they distribute results?

Well yes im free but i have chores to do AT the moment haha
And well we all go to the cafeteria and there queues where particular letters are placed on the walls like
"A-D" "E-I"
And so students with the last names beginning with these letters would stand in the line where teachers are sitting at the front of the line with a table in front of them with report cards of those students with the last names:)

Nice. And they just give it away or give remarks too. It is just for your grade tomorrow or the entire school?

The entire school except for grade 12 because those students get their during their graduation ceremony:P
They just give us our report cards and we are free to go:)

Oh okay. You have a graduation ceremony for the 12th grade? #Hate Indian Education System

Yep!...and not to forget prom day before the graduation day!:P

I dont care about prom. I am not a party person. But graduation day :'(

You and mom can get along fine then. My mom hates parties and shopping!...
And i end up asking her "ARE YOU EVEN A REAL WOMAN?" For which i get in trouble!
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
That way Sim I am proud of yoi becauss you know your responsibilities and you are not careless and I am glad that you respect your parents and wont date till you are 18 :-)

How do guys approach you? your life seems so interesting :-)

-HoneyBoo-

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
For someone who is going to live IF, I made too many posts today :-D

-HoneyBoo-

Go to top