Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#63 ZZ, Tussi Jaa Rahe Ho?! Tussi Na Jao! [IO] (Page 78)

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HoneyBoo-

Originally posted by lazyleaves

That way Asia is good. Househelp is cheap here. I mean at most places

I know it is!..when i was there on holidays and grandma had held a "path" (prayer) that was three days straight and my aunt just had a line of maids and all...n uncle had 3 drivers!
And i was like what life man...can i just take these people with me back to Canada?...
Life would be soo easy

I know :-D But our househelps are nakhre wali :-D and we cant trust all of them! Ours is trustworthy though :-) Ma Sha Allah*3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyBoo-

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Aww Lazy .. I <3 your signature !!

Abhi notice ki? Mujhe laga ke kabhi nahi karegi :'( It is never going to change for sure :-)

Even i praised your signature...but i think the CC was moving too fast that u probably didnt notice it ahha

It is going fast!
Had a hard time catching up on mobile aha

I know me too. Fingers are getting tired of typing thanks to all the replies i have to reply back!
But i wont complain that much cuz i like it this way!:D

Me too. I am liking this thumb exercise a lot :-) In fact I have missed typing like this...

-HoneyBoo-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Hahaha but Z they should be round round na?..why did it resemble a messed up flower's shape:/
Wish i was like mom!

My hand is good!..applied toothpasteLOL

Yes. It should be round round. Mine more or less are. But once they cool down it resembles leather in texture and form :'(

I wish I was like mom too. She makes rotis ekdum fatafat

Hahha me and round round rotis?..never!

Hahaha awhhh ZZ...dont worry..mine turn out to be like those too!:D
Haha i know ...my mom makes them perfectly round, unburnt and quickly!

We can never be our moms. Come to think of it, I dont want to be like her :-P

I know i can never be!...
I mean mom was like "Honey, im making you learn how to cook!"
And i was like "come again...?...um no but thanks for the offer..bye"
And she goes " im serious"
And i was like "me too. I am not learning how to cook Indian food...If i did. You all will be having food poisoning"
And what if i add wrong spices. They look the same to me!
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Aww Sim, you seem to have had a Rabba Vey moment. I might use this in my story sometime. If you give me the permission that is :-)

If you have friends like these who needs enemies :-D what was his reaction?

Hahaah omg 100 percent pakki permission re!.
Infact when i write (wrote) i used my real life situations to make them appear more realistic:P
Hahah well she was one of those friends who are really loud and straight up!..She is like mami..but much much nicer:P
Haha i didnt even wait to see his reaction. I excused myself:P i ran to the bathroom after asking the teacher lol

Kya Sim! Why did you ran away? Tu toh pakki KKG nikli! Next time dont run away. Your friend sounds fun :-D

-HoneyBoo-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

That way Asia is good. Househelp is cheap here. I mean at most places

I know it is!..when i was there on holidays and grandma had held a "path" (prayer) that was three days straight and my aunt just had a line of maids and all...n uncle had 3 drivers!
And i was like what life man...can i just take these people with me back to Canada?...
Life would be soo easy

I know :-D But our househelps are nakhre wali :-D and we cant trust all of them! Ours is trustworthy though :-) Ma Sha Allah*3

Wow really?...
I mean there was this maid, who my aunt trusted very much but she ran away stealing heavy amounts of money from Uncle's cupboard haha
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

I have never been this active before as i have been for the previous and this CC:P
Weird

Now you are free na. All the best for your results. How do they distribute results?

Well yes im free but i have chores to do AT the moment haha
And well we all go to the cafeteria and there queues where particular letters are placed on the walls like
"A-D" "E-I"
And so students with the last names beginning with these letters would stand in the line where teachers are sitting at the front of the line with a table in front of them with report cards of those students with the last names:)

Nice. And they just give it away or give remarks too. It is just for your grade tomorrow or the entire school?

The entire school except for grade 12 because those students get their during their graduation ceremony:P
They just give us our report cards and we are free to go:)

Oh okay. You have a graduation ceremony for the 12th grade? #Hate Indian Education System

-HoneyBoo-

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

I was too lazy some 10 yrs back. I would refuse to even move my ass which turned fat coz of that. But now I do my work. Also if we create a mess we have to clean it ourselves!

Kaash meri behen tumhare jaisi hoti Cry

No seriously! Yoi don't need a sister like me. I was horrible when I was young. In fact I was more like yours and Soni's sister. But now I am not

Fine then i will say that i hope my sis becomes like you (all nice and caring) when she grows up haha

I hope the change happens sooner than later :-)

-HoneyBoo-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Aww Sim, you seem to have had a Rabba Vey moment. I might use this in my story sometime. If you give me the permission that is :-)

If you have friends like these who needs enemies :-D what was his reaction?

Hahaah omg 100 percent pakki permission re!.
Infact when i write (wrote) i used my real life situations to make them appear more realistic:P
Hahah well she was one of those friends who are really loud and straight up!..She is like mami..but much much nicer:P
Haha i didnt even wait to see his reaction. I excused myself:P i ran to the bathroom after asking the teacher lol

Kya Sim! Why did you ran away? Tu toh pakki KKG nikli! Next time dont run away. Your friend sounds fun :-D

Haha that is why she is my friend!..Cuz she is like me. Even i do that if my friends' crushes are around them. Lol
Well i chose bathroom over being caught red :(
My heart was beating so hard and loud. It never beat this loud when i excercise lol

Go to top