Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#63 ZZ, Tussi Jaa Rahe Ho?! Tussi Na Jao! [IO] (Page 39)

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Sim i am not a person who would dwell on the things that went wrong in my life. losing sleep over it isn't possible.

Sim so all that glamour they show in movies is fake?

Fari you may be having a very loving family but don't judge me when i say this i am not really fond of guests, especially when they plan to stay. if you have a brother lemme tell you i am not marrying him :-)

Haha ok baba..you are not that person..haha
But i end up overthinking i guess lol!

Hahah no no the glamour is not fake!...it actually happens in high schools. Like there many particular types of people with their own groups..
Girls dressed up like its their effing weddin!
Sometimes im so tired that i quickly shower, wear my hair up in a bun and pull on sweatpants and a hoodie lol

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Sim i will never understand your culture and neither Saudis. i know poles apart but still

Fari then i salute your father. it is not everyday you see a man treat his wifes family the way he treats his own and even that at the risk of his own privacy and comfort

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyBoo-

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Sim exactly! i can't understand how can people wear loads of make up, dress sharply, have every hair in place and then step out morning morning when for me waking up and moving out of the house decently is a pain!

-HoneyBoo-

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Saiyu ..doll..koi baat nahin...
Even i havent understood the atmosphere and culture you guys live in. Though i want to be a part of it!
That is why i always nag my dad to take us to India!:P
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HoneyBoo-

ZZ yes!
If its a private school , uniform is a must!
And yaa the fee is more expensive compared to the amount we pay in public schools!:)
My dad was actually planning on admitting little chotte to a private school for his next grade:P

Yaa!...the school boards here may let us not have uniforms but they still dont want us to cross the line by wearing too revealing clothes where we learn!
If not for these dress codes, you would have seen guys in just their boxers and girls in bikinis!..LOL

Its so cold there even in summers! Is it their way to show how cool they are? whats their problem with clothes?
-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Haha thankyou Saiyu for understanding and sharing my grief for these stupid girls!..i feel almost sad!
And these will be the same girls who go to parties get drunk, and then *dot dot dot*
farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Sim i am not a person who would dwell on the things that went wrong in my life. losing sleep over it isn't possible.

Sim so all that glamour they show in movies is fake?

Fari you may be having a very loving family but don't judge me when i say this i am not really fond of guests, especially when they plan to stay. if you have a brother lemme tell you i am not marrying him :-)

I am not fond od guests either, Saiyu..Dont you see how I am cribbing to you guys?! I mean, 2/3 of them for 2/3 days is fine, but this drains me totally!!!

But, you know..family is family..& all I gotta do is count the days away!
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Fari, Ma Sha Allah you have a huge house and a large heart :-)

I too dont like guests around me :-P

I guess you are very close to your extended family too

farah53

Go to top