Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: asrcraze

Fari exactly ... His expressions in that last gif :) 

We are soul sister, LaπŸ˜ƒ
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: asrcraze

Did they respond to your complaint?

Kab theek hoga?

I did complain today as well. That lousy female said we have forwarded the complaint. I will bug her again tomorrow
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HoneyBoo-

Thanks Zz!:P
And no we dont because its a public school!..
There are many private schools across the globe that makes it cumpolsary for the students to wear unifroms:)

But there is still a dress code you know!.
Like no revealing too much skin clothes. Spaghetti Straps, off shoulder tops, short shorts, anything of these types!

Okay. So if you go to a private school then you have a uniform. Are private schools very expensive and good?

Arre wah you guys have such rules...
lazyleaves thumbnail
Fari how huge is your house? Your father's side doesnt mind?
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ZZ yes!
If its a private school , uniform is a must!
And yaa the fee is more expensive compared to the amount we pay in public schools!:)
My dad was actually planning on admitting little chotte to a private school for his next grade:P

Yaa!...the school boards here may let us not have uniforms but they still dont want us to cross the line by wearing too revealing clothes where we learn!
If not for these dress codes, you would have seen guys in just their boxers and girls in bikinis!..πŸ˜†
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sim i am not a person who would dwell on the things that went wrong in my life. losing sleep over it isn't possible.

Sim so all that glamour they show in movies is fake?

Fari you may be having a very loving family but don't judge me when i say this i am not really fond of guests, especially when they plan to stay. if you have a brother lemme tell you i am not marrying him :-)
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -HoneyBoo-

ZZ yes!
If its a private school , uniform is a must!
And yaa the fee is more expensive compared to the amount we pay in public schools!:)
My dad was actually planning on admitting little chotte to a private school for his next grade:P

Yaa!...the school boards here may let us not have uniforms but they still dont want us to cross the line by wearing too revealing clothes where we learn!
If not for these dress codes, you would have seen guys in just their boxers and girls in bikinis!..πŸ˜†

isn't it too cold for boxers and bikinis there Sim?
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Fari how huge is your house? Your father's side doesnt mind?

Ours is a 2700 sq ft flat. Its quite large & spacious. Abbu is fond of them too. He married them off too na..Ammu couldn't have done it alone. My Nana was very active & used to bear all the cost, but he & Nanu used to live in a small town due to his govt. job & so when my Khala-Mamas got older, they needed to come stay in Dhaka for their studies & Abbu took them in graciously. My paternal cousins also stayed here.. 4/5 of them & Abbu was like, if they can stay, than Ammu's brothers-sisters could too.

That was before I was born..When I was 2-3 yrs ld, I only remember my Khala & Yongest Mama living with us & then my Khala got married off to KSA.
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Haha Saiyu its cold in the winters only ofcourse but even during the winter, girls still wore short dresses to school...
And i was just shaking my head!
I mean its not like i havent worn a dress to school but not during winter haha
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Sim i am not a person who would dwell on the things that went wrong in my life. losing sleep over it isn't possible.

Sim so all that glamour they show in movies is fake?

Fari you may be having a very loving family but don't judge me when i say this i am not really fond of guests, especially when they plan to stay. if you have a brother lemme tell you i am not marrying him :-)

Haha ok baba..you are not that person..haha
But i end up overthinking i guess lol!

Hahah no no the glamour is not fake!...it actually happens in high schools. Like there many particular types of people with their own groups..
Girls dressed up like its their effing weddin!
Sometimes im so tired that i quickly shower, wear my hair up in a bun and pull on sweatpants and a hoodie lol