Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Post confession SwaRon:Absolute disappointment (Page 4)

.Vrushanholic. IF-Sizzlerz
.Vrushanholic.
.Vrushanholic.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
bang on post
majnu kaha gaya
itni muskil se majnu wapas mila tha aur ye cvs ne fir se use gayab kar diya

i hoped to see cute swaron scenes
cute calls...i love yous...nokh johk..swayam going to sharon home...etc
but utter disappointment Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i think cvs hav forgot swaron after confession...
dnt knw wht the crap they hav plaaned in future...Angry

LiveEatLove

blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
What surprises me more is, Post confession, we din't get to see SwaRon in one single frame apart from that face-off. That was very very disappointing. And, I am concerned about Swayam's character too. Once there was a line, "Swayam ne toh, Sharon par Ph.D ki hai" Toh kahan gaya yeh Ph.D?. Well, to be very honest, I like ReYam but more than that I love SwaRon. And ReYam overdose scenes, interesting se irritating ki taraf badh raha hai. Now they should really stop giving the overdose of ReYam and give us the correct dose of SwaRon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriLiveEatLove

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
U know we swaron fans were so excited that finally the ss story is gng to kick start bt wat we get is the dumbest scene and silliest idea of rey
flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Dese r filler epis, i mean confession hue ekdin hua hai jst! Nd i m finding swayam very justified as he doesnt wanna take ne chance dis tym and dat is what matters to me! I would love to wait a bit more nd see wat d CVs have in store fr us ;)

yasri

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I think we should remind cvs that SwaRon is main couple not ReYam...
I don't know y they enjoy treat ReYam as a couple? It's becoming too irritating and low...
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

I SO agree with everything you've said here. It's all very confusing, Swayam's sudden urge to ask Rey's advice to impress Sharon, Rey's sudden inability to give any remotely good advice, and no SwaRon scenes together and alone, above all. I don't get it. And it is really, really sad. I'm not hoping for any exclusive SwaRon tomorrow either, I think the precap makes it very clear that's not happening. And as for what comes after that...I honestly have no idea what to hope for. Ouch

swayam who has done PhD in sharon, is asking Rey for ideas!!! CV's please dont contradict your own dialogues...

I dont mind small comedy scene btwn swaron, but as of now i want some meaningful romantic scenes!! for god sake they have finally become a couple after 2 years!! Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriMoNayaHolicPrag

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

i agree...i m ok with screen space of tr n gang as they also deserve it but swaron behaving like total strangers after confession..nobody will believe that they have confessed few days back...when r'ship starts generally people talk to each other like crazy n here these 2 talk to everyone but with each other...cant cv be bit predictable n normal with swaron at  times..they dont have to show them unique every time...n definitely not in this way...Dead  

n what they have made of swayam...unbelievable..nowadays i cant  watch reyam scene even for shantanu...they just leave bitter taste in mouth...reyam overdose totally spoiled reyam bond...hell irritated with swayam for asking rey every time and rey himself cant handle his r'ship  n why giving advice to others...why both boys cant handle r'ships themselves?  even tani looks intelligent in front of reyam nowadays...Sleepy  cv never handle pots-confession plot well...that was my fear n it came true...cv gave beautiful confession now they are free to ignore swaron...Dead  the least  expect is keeping characterization intact...no hopes for swaron...Cry

They are ruining Swayam nd ofcourse they already ruined swaron's 1st day of relationship by showing nothing...nd yes jst lk u no expectations nymore from the cv's.

j_vrushan

Go to top