Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Post confession SwaRon:Absolute disappointment (Page 3)

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by muskurana

Exactly it is looking so random,senseless and with no substance and ofcourse so swaron. I guess SS fans ki kismat hi kharab hai.Harr cheez ke liye andolan.

Exactly ek to har cheez ke liye ek demand karo. Even for the most logical thing and expected thing. Aur upar se keep on seeing the character assassination too sometime Swayam or sometime Sharon .This is damn irritating and disappointing.

Exactly harr cheez ke liye aasu bahao wch we shud be getting naturally.Angry

cutelove Goldie
cutelove
cutelove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Wt do i conclude after confession?? Its abv my mind to sense nything till cvs r there ..we know dey r unpredictable bt agar aise toh better h nhi ho ... Swayams character being shown totally opp bqhut pehle se chal tha bt now it has proliferated much ... N its vry annoying to see swayam seeking help frm rey for sharon ..dat sound so stupid ..last time on d day of confession wt swayam amalyzed to go n meet her was correct n agn jst coz of rey he backed out ...baar baar yahi hta rahega kya ??? Swayam is unique for his own loverboy image n cvs ruining it for no reason ata lll...n top of dat no swaron scene absolute not ...wts dis ?? It was really bad not to hav swaron scene when dey r in relationship   ..we always wanted to aee dem in dis phase bt yeh cvsss sab ulta karte h ..ptani wt dey wnt frm swRon fans ...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Originally posted by -.nandini.-

Tell me about it Joyee. I really don't know what to say except that I hope there's something good coming in the episodes to come, which is also something I'm getting doubtful about now. This is meant to be any new couple's most beautiful phase, and in SwaRon's case romance toh door ki baat, there's no scene at all where we just see the two of them? I don't get how the writers have planned this out...isn't it natural for a couple to want to spend time with each other, talking to each other rather than talking about each other to separate groups of people in separate spaces? And even at the party, I actually don't know if we're getting anything beyond the semi-comic SwaRon bit in the precap. Not to mention the terrible advice Rey gave him, which seems set for either more comedy or errors or a tiff even. which would be okay but at least some scenes need to have come before that? SwaRon are in a relationship...then why am I not being shown what that is like at all yet? Three whole episodes after that phenomenal confession and no proper SwaRon scene yet, and not too many chances tomorrow either. This is just sad. Ouch

First of all gareeb insaan ke post pe comment karne ke liye thank you. LOL  Party mein bhi as u said all we will get is comic swaron and nothing else.Angry
Gareeb? Stern Smile And yep, not expecting anything from the party and don't have it in me any more to have any hopes for what happens after it. Ouch
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutelove

Wt do i conclude after confession?? Its abv my mind to sense nything till cvs r there ..we know dey r unpredictable bt agar aise toh better h nhi ho ... Swayams character being shown totally opp bqhut pehle se chal tha bt now it has proliferated much ... N its vry annoying to see swayam seeking help frm rey for sharon ..dat sound so stupid ..last time on d day of confession wt swayam amalyzed to go n meet her was correct n agn jst coz of rey he backed out ...baar baar yahi hta rahega kya ??? Swayam is unique for his own loverboy image n cvs ruining it for no reason ata lll...n top of dat no swaron scene absolute not ...wts dis ?? It was really bad not to hav swaron scene when dey r in relationship   ..we always wanted to aee dem in dis phase bt yeh cvsss sab ulta karte h ..ptani wt dey wnt frm swRon fans ...!!

Butchering of Swayam's character is the hardest to take in more than not getting a SS scene.
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Joyee i dont know what is wrong with the CV's Stern Smile

tomorrow will be the last chance im gona give them for an exclusive swaron scene!! hope they dont disappoint me tmrw as well!!

SwaRon the magical couple dont even meet... they dont talk even... its been 3 episodes and no exclusive swaron scene! what is all this? Dont they like to talk with each other? meet each other? ErmmErmm

Swayam's character is confusing.. i mean all of a sudden he doesnt know how to impress his official GF and make her feel special? why is he asking for ideas and CV's show that Sharon's best buddy dsnt know anything abt her... really CV's Confused

CV's Please dont kill the essence of swayam's character... 

LiveEatLove

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i agree...i m ok with screen space of tr n gang as they also deserve it but swaron behaving like total strangers after confession..nobody will believe that they have confessed few days back...when r'ship starts generally people talk to each other like crazy n here these 2 talk to everyone but with each other...cant cv be bit predictable n normal with swaron at  times..they dont have to show them unique every time...n definitely not in this way...Dead  

n what they have made of swayam...unbelievable..nowadays i cant  watch reyam scene even for shantanu...they just leave bitter taste in mouth...reyam overdose totally spoiled reyam bond...hell irritated with swayam for asking rey every time and rey himself cant handle his r'ship  n why giving advice to others...why both boys cant handle r'ships themselves?  even tani looks intelligent in front of reyam nowadays...Sleepy  cv never handle pots-confession plot well...that was my fear n it came true...cv gave beautiful confession now they are free to ignore swaron...Dead  the least  expect is keeping characterization intact...no hopes for swaron...Cry

LiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

tomorrow will be the last chance im gona give them for an exclusive swaron scene!! hope they dont disappoint me tmrw as well!!

SwaRon the magical couple dont even meet... they dont talk even... its been 3 episodes and no exclusive swaron scene! what is all this? Dont they like to talk with each other? meet each other? ErmmErmm

Swayam's character is confusing.. i mean all of a sudden he doesnt know how to impress his official GF and make her feel special? why is he asking for ideas and CV's show that Sharon's best buddy dsnt know anything abt her... really CV's Confused

That is the most absurd part...a couple who have just confessed aren't meeting...aren't talking...god knws wat the cv's r trying to do.

---Priya---

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

I SO agree with everything you've said here. It's all very confusing, Swayam's sudden urge to ask Rey's advice to impress Sharon, Rey's sudden inability to give any remotely good advice, and no SwaRon scenes together and alone, above all. I don't get it. And it is really, really sad. I'm not hoping for any exclusive SwaRon tomorrow either, I think the precap makes it very clear that's not happening. And as for what comes after that...I honestly have no idea what to hope for. Ouch

---Priya---

Go to top