Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Post confession SwaRon:Absolute disappointment (Page 2)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Tell me about it Joyee. I really don't know what to say except that I hope there's something good coming in the episodes to come, which is also something I'm getting doubtful about now. This is meant to be any new couple's most beautiful phase, and in SwaRon's case romance toh door ki baat, there's no scene at all where we just see the two of them? I don't get how the writers have planned this out...isn't it natural for a couple to want to spend time with each other, talking to each other rather than talking about each other to separate groups of people in separate spaces? And even at the party, I actually don't know if we're getting anything beyond the semi-comic SwaRon bit in the precap. Not to mention the terrible advice Rey gave him, which seems set for either more comedy or errors or a tiff even. which would be okay but at least some scenes need to have come before that? SwaRon are in a relationship...then why am I not being shown what that is like at all yet? Three whole episodes after that phenomenal confession and no proper SwaRon scene yet, and not too many chances tomorrow either. This is just sad. Ouch

Edited by -.nandini.- - 26 June 2013 at 8:56am

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Can't put it better Joyee. Today's episode was a disappointment for me at a colossal level. And this is just not because there was no SwaRon scene but it was because I am seeing no hope for a substantial scene this week. Couldn't put it better than this - I mean what will i do with Swayam and Sharon talking about each other in different frames?. We want to see them talk to each other about each other.

And add to the fact that the whole character of Swayam is being played with and is ruined. Seriously who knows Sharon better than him that he have to ask Rey? He knows her in and out and much better than anybody on this planet even better than she knows herself. And here it is being shown he is asking Rey's advice and following it? How does that make sense? And yes do we always have to fight and demand for things which we want? Can't we enjoy D3 with some peace getting scenes which one should expect automatically after a confession which was n making for two years?

Exactly it is looking so random,senseless and with no substance and ofcourse so swaron. I guess SS fans ki kismat hi kharab hai.Harr cheez ke liye andolan.
tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
bang on post joyee di...seriously cant understand what cvs are trying to do...why  after trial confession situation is again repeating here???...why swayam still listening to rey even after knowing what happened after trial?????...why cvs are not interested in giving atleast one good swaron scene??? why swaron are not behaving like couple who are in relationship??? why swaron are not discussion anything about themselves??? why always swaron fans need to crib, cry for everything??? is 2 years wait is not enough???? why ??? why??? why???
And i seriously dont have any hope from tomorrow episode also bcs rey ki nashe me baath karneki baad sab ki nasha uthar jaayegi...and then next week its about NDC finals...so where is swaron who are  couple in love after 2 years...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
pura duniya ka group scenes unhe abhi dena tha -__-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteloveLiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

Tell me about it Joyee. I really don't know what to say except that I hope there's something good coming in the episodes to come, which is also something I'm getting doubtful about now. This is meant to be any new couple's most beautiful phase, and in SwaRon's case romance toh door ki baat, there's no scene at all where we just see the two of them? I don't get how the writers have planned this out...isn't it natural for a couple to want to spend time with each other, talking to each other rather than talking about each other to separate groups of people in separate spaces? And even at the party, I actually don't know if we're getting anything beyond the semi-comic SwaRon bit in the precap. Not to mention the terrible advice Rey gave him, which seems set for either more comedy or errors or a tiff even. which would be okay but at least some scenes need to have come before that? SwaRon are in a relationship...then why am I not being shown what that is like at all yet? Three whole episodes after that phenomenal confession and no proper SwaRon scene yet, and not too many chances tomorrow either. This is just sad. Ouch

First of all gareeb insaan ke post pe comment karne ke liye thank you. LOL  Party mein bhi as u said all we will get is comic swaron and nothing else.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Exactly it is looking so random,senseless and with no substance and ofcourse so swaron. I guess SS fans ki kismat hi kharab hai.Harr cheez ke liye andolan.

Exactly ek to har cheez ke liye ek demand karo. Even for the most logical thing and expected thing. Aur upar se keep on seeing the character assassination too sometime Swayam or sometime Sharon .This is damn irritating and disappointing.
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

bang on post joyee di...seriously cant understand what cvs are trying to do...why  after trial confession situation is again repeating here???...why swayam still listening to rey even after knowing what happened after trial?????...why cvs are not interested in giving atleast one good swaron scene??? why swaron are not behaving like couple who are in relationship??? why swaron are not discussion anything about themselves??? why always swaron fans need to crib, cry for everything??? is 2 years wait is not enough???? why ??? why??? why???
And i seriously dont have any hope from tomorrow episode also bcs rey ki nashe me baath karneki baad sab ki nasha uthar jaayegi...and then next week its about NDC finals...so where is swaron who are  couple in love after 2 years...

Frankly i don't even see the scope of any ss scene next week also.Angry
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by like.a.boss

pura duniya ka group scenes unhe abhi dena tha -__-

I don't hv a problem with gang scenes...I enjoy them but here we are not getting a single swaron scene.

Go to top