Post confession SwaRon:Absolute disappointment - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
I dont have anything to say. i am just pissed off with everything thats happening on D3 right now post SwaRon confession. Pissed off in capital letters, bold, underline and large font. 
Originally posted by Sakina1110

Its going to be muchhh better very soon! Got bit of the inside story ! ;)

really is it  true?please tell me  how long  should we  wait for this?
Edited by bhanumathitanha - 10 years ago
M disappointed with the after Confession follow up too  I mean koi first day of the relationship pe boys v/s girls ko  importance dega??😲 wont it be like they wanted to steal some time away from the gang??? and after going home they dont even want to talk to each other😲  First day relationship pe i had so much of expectations, sab gaye paani mein and woh Swayam puppy kyun banta phirta hai samjh nahi aata :( Hopefully whatever they show now on will be in flow with the storyline..
Originally posted by ---Priya---

πŸ˜†Exactly same question! How long should we wait for this very soon to come?πŸ˜•
same question πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ---Priya---

πŸ˜† Exactly same question! How long should we wait for this very soon to come? πŸ˜•

I knowπŸ˜†..Feels like we've been waiting forever.. 
Hope Sakina's comment  is true and its gonna get  better real soon.. πŸ˜³
@diya: Palki ma'am said toh re ki SwaRon scene's milenge...hopefully substantial and storyline wise ho ab πŸ˜ƒ but that doesn't cool my disappointment with the way the first day of SwaRon relationship was handled 
Originally posted by shaani2209

@diya: Palki ma'am said toh re ki SwaRon scene's milenge...hopefully substantial and storyline wise ho ab πŸ˜ƒ but that doesn't cool my disappointment with the way the first day of SwaRon relationship was handled 

I know she said so , but looking at the way story is going , am still wary.  
Pessimist  nature, you see.πŸ˜†
The first day  was really disastrous Rosh , I was waiting for a conversation but none ever came,
disaapointed majorly..i too cannot believe the writers who gave such an awesome confession have completely negelected in giving SWARON scene since three episodes...i really wanna ask...are cvs thoughts so abnormal???? i mean kaun se jahan pe hotha hai a couple ho confessed will be with others more rather than spending time with each other???

watever was given in these three episodes could have spared  and a swaron scene would have been given instead. wats the fun is making a couple stay away????? this is not exciting for us this is torturous.

after confession wats so harm in giving a SS scene??? wats the point of all stupid lame reyam scenes.. 

The moment called for a SWARON SCENE.not reyam ke gay scenes.

and swayam... what a mess he has become??? cvs are ruining his lover boy image and looks like cvs are nt intrstd to project swayam as a lover boy which is really not appreciative.
Originally posted by MoNayaHolicPrag

Thanks a billion for this topic
I am not the ones to comment on topics in general 
but when it just reaches the saturation point i have to 
I mean what the hell
for me i canot even feel ki swaron confession hua bhi hai
what the hell is this 
from when does swayam needs help from ANYONE to know about sharon ?? he knows her in and out 
If  cvs if u cant remember lemme remind u the scene where swayam tells the boys about every more sharon takes and that  comes out to be true. The boy who knows where sharon will be how will she feel will not know what she expects from him as a boy friend?? Like are u serious ? 
is this really a realistic character now? 
i mean what the hell, you know i want tolerate my fav characters getting insulted.. and u did that yesterday by making swayam beg rey for no body reason. And i HATED it 
are u wanting to make a D3 ? or rey mahanta? 
so please then change the shows name to Rey the hero Rey the neta or whatever be it
And what the bloody hell Just after 3 days of confession infact even before the confession u guys have started off the track of MU between swaron
are u guys kiddin me ?? 
i have no idea honestly how has shantanu tolerated the partiality you have been showing for the past 2 years. he never seems to complain ? 
i am so proud of him and in no circumstances u guys can deny that cvs aret partial to amar or rey;s character 
WE HAVE PROOF AND WE CAN PROVE IT .
What is this new non sense that u guys have started with getting a third person between swaron ? why ? we dont want that
swaron arent 2 year old kids and can handle their relations
so please stop it 
For me u arent making rey a hero in my eyes.. You are making me hate him.. sorry to say
i ll like rey till the point in doest really effect swayam's character swaron's story and also shantanu's deserving limelight 
but u r crossing all of it.. the charcter is irking me 
my eyes are unable to take him any more and unanle to even hear him 
stop it 
please
if u cant give proper swaron tell us once and for all we ll stop watching the crap u are showing us
i watch the show for entertainment not to go through torture everyday.. 
trust me.. 
so please give swaron scene and make sense to it.. 
Dont give baseless meaning less crappy stuff
I wont tolerate anymore 
i swear even we are tired of complaining every second day.. 
we gave a patience level too 

Pragya pragya chill chill chill...I can understand where you are coming from and our anger is understandable but I wouldn't say they hvn't shown Swayam as a hero ever but right now the way they are butchering Swayam's lover-boy image and its just ridiculous.
Originally posted by diya90

I know she said so , but looking at the way story is going , am still wary.  
Pessimist  nature, you see.πŸ˜†
The first day  was really disastrous Rosh , I was waiting for a conversation but none ever came,
The recent experience helps me be a bit optimistic...SwaRon confession ke naam pe Sharon confession mila but then 2 hell irritating episodes ke baad Confession milla, which was high level one...toh now m hoping iss week ke disappointments will be covered up next week maybeπŸ˜†  
i was hoping at-least they'll try taking some time out from the gang and talk..but hurrr aisa kuch nahi hua and naahi they called up each other after reaching home