Post confession SwaRon:Absolute disappointment - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Joyee i dont know what is wrong with the CV's ðŸ˜³

tomorrow will be the last chance im gona give them for an exclusive swaron scene!! hope they dont disappoint me tmrw as well!!

SwaRon the magical couple dont even meet... they dont talk even... its been 3 episodes and no exclusive swaron scene! what is all this? Dont they like to talk with each other? meet each other? ðŸ¤”🤔

Swayam's character is confusing.. i mean all of a sudden he doesnt know how to impress his official GF and make her feel special? why is he asking for ideas and CV's show that Sharon's best buddy dsnt know anything abt her... really CV's 😕

CV's Please dont kill the essence of swayam's character... 
i agree...i m ok with screen space of tr n gang as they also deserve it but swaron behaving like total strangers after confession..nobody will believe that they have confessed few days back...when r'ship starts generally people talk to each other like crazy n here these 2 talk to everyone but with each other...cant cv be bit predictable n normal with swaron at  times..they dont have to show them unique every time...n definitely not in this way...🤢  

n what they have made of swayam...unbelievable..nowadays i cant  watch reyam scene even for shantanu...they just leave bitter taste in mouth...reyam overdose totally spoiled reyam bond...hell irritated with swayam for asking rey every time and rey himself cant handle his r'ship  n why giving advice to others...why both boys cant handle r'ships themselves?  even tani looks intelligent in front of reyam nowadays...🥱  cv never handle pots-confession plot well...that was my fear n it came true...cv gave beautiful confession now they are free to ignore swaron...🤢  the least  expect is keeping characterization intact...no hopes for swaron...😭
Originally posted by ---Priya---

tomorrow will be the last chance im gona give them for an exclusive swaron scene!! hope they dont disappoint me tmrw as well!!

SwaRon the magical couple dont even meet... they dont talk even... its been 3 episodes and no exclusive swaron scene! what is all this? Dont they like to talk with each other? meet each other? ðŸ¤”🤔

Swayam's character is confusing.. i mean all of a sudden he doesnt know how to impress his official GF and make her feel special? why is he asking for ideas and CV's show that Sharon's best buddy dsnt know anything abt her... really CV's 😕

That is the most absurd part...a couple who have just confessed aren't meeting...aren't talking...god knws wat the cv's r trying to do.
Originally posted by ---Priya---

I SO agree with everything you've said here. It's all very confusing, Swayam's sudden urge to ask Rey's advice to impress Sharon, Rey's sudden inability to give any remotely good advice, and no SwaRon scenes together and alone, above all. I don't get it. And it is really, really sad. I'm not hoping for any exclusive SwaRon tomorrow either, I think the precap makes it very clear that's not happening. And as for what comes after that...I honestly have no idea what to hope for. 
bang on post
majnu kaha gaya
itni muskil se majnu wapas mila tha aur ye cvs ne fir se use gayab kar diya

i hoped to see cute swaron scenes
cute calls...i love yous...nokh johk..swayam going to sharon home...etc
but utter disappointment ðŸ¥º
i think cvs hav forgot swaron after confession...
dnt knw wht the crap they hav plaaned in future...😡
What surprises me more is, Post confession, we din't get to see SwaRon in one single frame apart from that face-off. That was very very disappointing. And, I am concerned about Swayam's character too. Once there was a line, "Swayam ne toh, Sharon par Ph.D ki hai" Toh kahan gaya yeh Ph.D?. Well, to be very honest, I like ReYam but more than that I love SwaRon. And ReYam overdose scenes, interesting se irritating ki taraf badh raha hai. Now they should really stop giving the overdose of ReYam and give us the correct dose of SwaRon.
U know we swaron fans were so excited that finally the ss story is gng to kick start bt wat we get is the dumbest scene and silliest idea of rey
Dese r filler epis, i mean confession hue ekdin hua hai jst! Nd i m finding swayam very justified as he doesnt wanna take ne chance dis tym and dat is what matters to me! I would love to wait a bit more nd see wat d CVs have in store fr us ;)
I think we should remind cvs that SwaRon is main couple not ReYam...
I don't know y they enjoy treat ReYam as a couple? It's becoming too irritating and low...