Post confession SwaRon:Absolute disappointment

Posted: 10 years ago
I can't believe that the writers of the show who did such a splendid job with the confession are not maintaining any continuity  in SwaRon and have just stopped giving exclusive SwaRon scenes. Post confession any viewer would like to see see atleast one romantic scene of the couple and here 3 episodes have gone by but we have not been given a single exclusive SwaRon scene yet. I mean what will i do with Swayam and Sharon talking abt each other in different frames?πŸ˜•
And moreover instead of giving proper romance cv's are laying foundation to a SwaRon mu already😑😑😑
What we have been seeing of Swayam in the past 2 episodes is just mockery of his character. Mockery of his lover-boy image. Instead of listening to his own heart he has to follow Rey who is grossly incorrect in analyzing his best buddy. I am not getting Rey's character also??? Cv's have always shown him having a proper understanding of SwaRon's characters and thought process,then what's wrong him now suddenly????
Can't we SS fans enjoy D3 in peace? We have to cry and shout for every damn thing. Pehle confession confession chillao nd abb romance ke liye bheek maango?😑
2 weeks straight and not even a single proper SwaRon scene.😑
Edited by muskurana - 10 years ago
I totally agree with you! Exclusive scene? God dammit there hasn't been a scene with them together in the same frame except for that face off. What kind of a relationship is this where post confession all the excitement fizzles out? Don't they want to talk to each other or ANYTHING? Who would have thought these two just confessed to each other their intense love they had.
And Swayam's character has become that of a joker! Since when did Rey become the ultimate lov guru. He doesnt even seem to know his best friend anymore, since he gave a completely wrong opinion about what she wants. I used to like ShaReYam but this extra interference of Rey into SwaRon non-existing relationship is seriously annoying. Swayam for God's sake you know Sharon more than anyone else. So just talk to her yaar!

i will better watch confession scene again rather thn watching dis crap..WTH is gng on..y cnt dey behave lyk a couple...

n wht is swayam upto..wht is he dng??..has he forgotten tht he has to be d best boyfriend..gosh...pls cvs..reyam r nt a couple..its SWARON...
Originally posted by Neeti96

I totally agree with you! Exclusive scene? God dammit there hasn't been a scene with them together in the same frame except for that face off. What kind of a relationship is this where post confession all the excitement fizzles out? Don't they want to talk to each other or ANYTHING? Who would have thought these two just confessed to each other their intense love they had.
And Swayam's character has become that of a joker! Since when did Rey become the ultimate lov guru. He doesnt even seem to know his best friend anymore, since he gave a completely wrong opinion about what she wants. I used to like ShaReYam but this extra interference of Rey into SwaRon non-existing relationship is seriously annoying. Swayam for God's sake you know Sharon more than anyone else. So just talk to her yaar!

The confession was so nicely done that our expectations reached sky-high with the post-confession scenes...little did we know that cv's are planning to screw swaron again
joyee dii true that..its utter disappointment..Post confession where the hell is swaron..not even a single swaron scene..and this *crap* NDC track..has turned D3 into just a trampy drama which barely creates any interest but is yawnsome..
no wonder it seems like confession was the last feather of creativity left in the minds of cvs cz after that we dont have swayam sharon in a single frame..hell then comes the gang instead of fitting the stupid girls vs boys crap landing from nowhere tbey should have given a proper continuity to swaron..i dont watch the show for the nuff of senseless nonsensical drama but ONLY FOR SWARON..whom the writers evidently forgot post confession..
and wth with rey??i d
just want him out of swaron at any cost..he can just stop with his not so required tips..swayam has a brain of his own why he has to be shown dependent on rey for sharon..??he is the loverboy that is what we had been made used to with this charm of swayam's character..he never was head over heels relying on rey's advice..let swaRon have their own life please cvs pehle scenes nahi dete ab swayam ke character ka kriyakaram kar rahe hai.
Can't put it better Joyee. Today's episode was a disappointment for me at a colossal level. And this is just not because there was no SwaRon scene but it was because I am seeing no hope for a substantial scene this week. Couldn't put it better than this - I mean what will i do with Swayam and Sharon talking about each other in different frames?. We want to see them talk to each other about each other.

And add to the fact that the whole character of Swayam is being played with and is ruined. Seriously who knows Sharon better than him that he have to ask Rey? He knows her in and out and much better than anybody on this planet even better than she knows herself. And here it is being shown he is asking Rey's advice and following it? How does that make sense? And yes do we always have to fight and demand for things which we want? Can't we enjoy D3 with some peace getting scenes which one should expect automatically after a confession which was n making for two years?
Originally posted by cscs

i will better watch confession scene again rather thn watching dis crap..WTH is gng on..y cnt dey behave lyk a couple...

n wht is swayam upto..wht is he dng??..has he forgotten tht he has to be d best boyfriend..gosh...pls cvs..reyam r nt a couple..its SWARON...

I really don't know what the cv's r trying to do...they seem so clueless.
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

joyee dii true that..its utter disappointment..Post confession where the hell is swaron..not even a single swaron scene..and this *crap* NDC track..has turned D3 into just a trampy drama which barely creates any interest but is yawnsome..
no wonder it seems like confession was the last feather of creativity left in the minds of cvs cz after that we dont have swayam sharon in a single frame..hell then comes the gang instead of fitting the stupid girls vs boys crap landing from nowhere tbey should have given a proper continuity to swaron..i dont watch the show for the nuff of senseless nonsensical drama but ONLY FOR SWARON..whom the writers evidently forgot post confession..
and wth with rey??i d
just want him out of swaron at any cost..he can just stop with his not so required tips..swayam has a brain of his own why he has to be shown dependent on rey for sharon..??he is the loverboy that is what we had been made used to with this charm of swayam's character..he never was head over heels relying on rey's advice..let swaRon have their own life please cvs pehle scenes nahi dete ab swayam ke character ka kriyakaram kar rahe hai.

Swayam and SwaRon dono ka eksaath kriya-karam kar rahe hai cv's.😭
Tell me about it Joyee. I really don't know what to say except that I hope there's something good coming in the episodes to come, which is also something I'm getting doubtful about now. This is meant to be any new couple's most beautiful phase, and in SwaRon's case romance toh door ki baat, there's no scene at all where we just see the two of them? I don't get how the writers have planned this out...isn't it natural for a couple to want to spend time with each other, talking to each other rather than talking about each other to separate groups of people in separate spaces? And even at the party, I actually don't know if we're getting anything beyond the semi-comic SwaRon bit in the precap. Not to mention the terrible advice Rey gave him, which seems set for either more comedy or errors or a tiff even. which would be okay but at least some scenes need to have come before that? SwaRon are in a relationship...then why am I not being shown what that is like at all yet? Three whole episodes after that phenomenal confession and no proper SwaRon scene yet, and not too many chances tomorrow either. This is just sad.  Edited by -.nandini.- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by marauder

Can't put it better Joyee. Today's episode was a disappointment for me at a colossal level. And this is just not because there was no SwaRon scene but it was because I am seeing no hope for a substantial scene this week. Couldn't put it better than this - I mean what will i do with Swayam and Sharon talking about each other in different frames?. We want to see them talk to each other about each other.

And add to the fact that the whole character of Swayam is being played with and is ruined. Seriously who knows Sharon better than him that he have to ask Rey? He knows her in and out and much better than anybody on this planet even better than she knows herself. And here it is being shown he is asking Rey's advice and following it? How does that make sense? And yes do we always have to fight and demand for things which we want? Can't we enjoy D3 with some peace getting scenes which one should expect automatically after a confession which was n making for two years?

Exactly it is looking so random,senseless and with no substance and ofcourse so swaron. I guess SS fans ki kismat hi kharab hai.Harr cheez ke liye andolan.