Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

DD = GC of this season DT Note p14 (Page 7)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Spoilers came out today! My life flashed before my eyes! Ouch The makers are completely stupid! Sid and Shweta have showed no improvements but they are still in the show. Ekta was TERRIBLE but at least she was improving by huge margins unlike other celebrities. I was actually looking forward to a complete transformation on Ekta's behalf. Angry

He better come back. If they do not pair him with a late entry, JDJ will officially be a no-go-zone for me. The only entertainment in that show is Manish. He is saving the show from sinking with his hilarious anchoring skills. LOL

I know right, Celebs who show improvement are shown the door while stagnancy gets appreciated. Simply sad.

I love Manish, especially his timing and spontaneity. But that Kapil guy ruins it for me. I rather have seen Manish with someone else, someone with subtle sense of humor with good screen presence.

Gosh, this season is going to ruins by the day.

@El_Dorado: I hope he does, I rather see good performances even if he doesn't end up winning. JDJ needs to revamp this season like season 5 where they bring in good dancers/choreo to balance out the average performances.

Edit: Typo

Actually I disagree about Ekta and her improvement. She was lagging far far behind others in terms of even improvement. She had, by the 3rd act, finally got some control over her nervousness, but from expressions to movement she lagged way behind. IN fact my odissi dancer friend was appalled by her total lack of trying.
That said, The only reason she stayed for 4 weeks and whatever bits of improvement she showed from her promo shoots, entry act with Sushant  was Tushar. 
THAT MAN IS MAGIC.
He is the best thing to happen to JDJ so far as I keep repeating. He is just awesome. In fact I had written Ekta off totally, but after seeing him, seeing him teach her, seeing her trying to dance instead of standing so totally wooden, I wanted them to stay  only for him. Now if Tushar gets someone who is a bit good dancer and fast learner, man o man. I so wish him to come back and do a deepak like last season.

On topic, I think DD is a fast learner, from her first act to now, her contemporary act with the bed , she is actually doing good. She is doing whatever she is being shown or taught. As for salman and his limitations, this is first time he got someone who neither can dance so well, nor can commit to so much rehearsal time, it is his acid test season and so far he has failed to impress me.
 As for shampa, yes, she was amazing with Sushant, and I remember how she was bashed last season for lack of innovative choreography. I suppose now those people understand it is not easy with so many limitations to do so well and hopefully will keep that in mind.
For this only, I would  salute Savio.. Despite of having dancer disadvantage every season, his acts have been most versatile and refreshing. Too bad judges fail to appreciate it as much as they should.
Remo really need to be more liberal with his praises for his non DID  choreos, and this is coming from a Remo fan.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pari_roxxINEFFABLEhappygoluckyANNMT.chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-EnchantedForestFaraan92-Dhoop-Tony_StraK786

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SharmeenLuvsGC

Jhanvi86 Groupbie
Jhanvi86
Jhanvi86

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Dance wise, I feel 27 would have been better score for Salman and DD. It was not a perfect 30 act.

But this was one dance form for 1 theme. They 'danced' in the 2 weeks before this aerial act. Let's see what happens this weekend. I am fine with one or 2 aerial acts being part of a series of dances, stretched over a period of 12 weeks. But I will not appreciate repetitive dancing or aerial acts again and again.

I think Salman needs to use Drashti's strengths and hide her weaknesses. He needs to be more strategic.

Edited by Jhanvi86 - 26 June 2013 at 12:19pm
vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i dont know what u guys want to prove..
is it ur hatred to gc or dd..
or u want to say the judges have no eyes..
the choreographers r losers
n they dont know to make dance..
shayad u all have not seen gc n dds stage performances
if they are not gud 
why the channels are making them work on their shows..
if u have problems discus of ur own than creating fuss n mock others..
we would like to see u perform there..
every person has own likes n dislikes..but it must be personal..
u must not interfere in others works..
i really salute gc n dd
inbetween their busy schedule they gave their best..
not like others practicing full time n giving worse on stage..
their ariel acts which u call as stunts..
if they miss it.n get hurts..
.the show will be in trouble..
they wont be paid to sit at home..
if they r replaced becoz of hurt
 they will lose their show..
their fame everything..
its like a knife for them..
walking over it..
they are proving they can dance..
wait till the end n see then react.
better contact colours channel n say ur critisism
ask them to change the judges..
tell them..
 how much u r pissed off..
with gc n dds performances..
criticism is welcomed..
but not hurting others..
not in this way..
i never react in such a way..
but i really couldnt stop myself seeing this post..
sry..this is my opinion as u told ur opinion..

Edited by valli22 - 26 June 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya2012rockingmishti02358282361jostnajonn09snehadingoewolumnostalgicmoonbabygurl10jssoodgeetsrir.maanrandhir_ki_dollkuhu18NeejuidunnoAsh1991spvd

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pari_roxx-Aimz-El_DoradoClosed.........rini_katSanzBarbieLScttiria_luvsLindorINEFFABLEchacha_chaudhri_SharmeenLuvsGC-Chandramukhi-Faraan92-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindorLScttrini_katchacha_chaudhriFaraan92

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.Closed.........chacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindorLeadNitrate-Dhoop-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.El_Doradorini_katchacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindorWreckLass-Chandramukhi-Faraan92-Dhoop-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index