Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

DD = GC of this season DT Note p14 (Page 4)

Lola13 Goldie
Lola13
Lola13

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
it was one damn performance ! you make it sound has if they have only do stunts... this time they have done flamenco and didn't get 30.. you all can party now.. LOL 

and Drashti isn't a stunt woman..and she can't do any martial arts.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012IloveMyself.El_Dorado-PrimaDonna-FingerFetishchacha_chaudhrishewolf.Pentaminous.BeingBlunt-RohitMaxwell-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Who cares about pure dancing in Jhalak?LOL Its the histrionics, stunts and fan following that matter.So going by that calculation, DD has it allLOL Its been really long since i saw dance on Jhalak. You either have people who rely on stunts and lifts or those who specialize in certain dance forms and have zilch versatality. While people like DD and GC belong to the former category, Isha and Yana belong to the later. The last time i saw someone dance in Jhalak was Sushant two seasons back.He was brilliant with his concepts and pretty versatile too.But as always, they made sure he lost. JDJ is a joke now and i'd rather watch it for comic reliefLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012IloveMyself.Jin.Closed.........ANNMT.chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-shewolf..Sad.But.True.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-BeingBlunt-Dhoop--RohitMaxwell-

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012IloveMyself.tehzeeb25Jin.Closed.........-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriTheEmpressshewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBlunt-RohitMaxwell-

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by FingerFetish

JDJ should have a live hotline. I would have happily dialed their number and requested Shampa to 'make him dance damnit! Stop giving him stunts!' Similarly, I would have told Salman to stop proving to the world that Isha has no bones in her body, WE GET IT! She's flexible and will have no hard time giving birth! ROFL

Salman is a great dancer but no offense (You know you're about to offend someone when you say that) he is VERY repetitive as a choreographer. In both seasons, all I have seen is Ballroom dancing, Aerial acts, and Sensual Salsa dancing. The difference is, this season he is using stunts whilst last season he was using Isha's flexibility and stunts to his advantage. (THOUGH, I admit that I enjoyed their performances last season) but like Drashti, I never saw Isha dance (as in shake her booty, legs, arms and JUST DANCE).

THIS is why I'm losing hope for Salman :( It's such a shame. He has great ideas but if only he could focus on executing actual dance moves rather then stunts.

@Bold: ROFLROFL

Yes, I see the trend here. Last season, since it was my first time seeing him, I was "Waoh"ed with his acts. But now it seems that's all he does. Thus after watching him this season, I can relate to the critics from last season on him being not as versatile. Being a good dancer is awesome, but what's the point when audience sees and feels the same. Different cover but the same book Tongue

And I agree, after watching three episodes (mind you I was excited to see his acts since I was a fan of his concepts and vision) I have started to lose the hope. While someone like Tushar is coming out strong and varied.

I actually feel sorry for the critics from last season. They got bashed for seeing the truth! LOL Like you, I was also IMPRESSED. A dance performance always looks amazing when the dancers are flexible.

Don't mention Tushars name! *Prena and Parvarti tears well up* They got eliminated! :( He was my only motivation to watch this show (as well as Karanvir Bohra and DD/Salman). But the moment Tushar performed in that Raavan dance, I literally forgot who KVD and DD were. HE was phenomenal! I would have preferred if Sid or Shweta got evicted instead -.-

Edited by FingerFetish - 26 June 2013 at 9:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012El_DoradoClosed.........-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.shewolf.BeingBlunt-Dhoop--RohitMaxwell-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-FingerFetishTheEmpressPentaminous.BeingBlunt-Dhoop--RohitMaxwell-

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
DD said this once

Chandramukhi ho ya paro..ki farak padta hai yaaro!

kya farak padta hai, wohi jeetegi na...Sleepy

#hopingForSomeMiracle

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12El_Dorado-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.BeingBlunt-RohitMaxwell-

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pari_roxxIloveMyself.FingerFetish-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-BeingBluntFaraan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index