Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

DD = GC of this season DT Note p14 (Page 3)

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
The dance form was Acrobacia I understand but the stunts were not clean enough , looked messy except the last lift which was hanging upside down by toes !! Also I could not relate with the sibling bond which they tried to show ! Ekta-
Tushar's sibling act was outstanding barring Ekta's deadpan nonchalant expressions !!
She did not deserve 30 that's the fact ! If this is the standard of 30 points then it's no need to mention that this rigged show has demoted big time in setting standards !!

Edited by NicklausBarbie - 26 June 2013 at 8:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012IloveMyself.El_DoradoClosed.........-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriTheEmpressPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBlunt-Dhoop--RohitMaxwell-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012El_DoradoIloveMyself.Jin.Closed.........-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriTheEmpressPentaminous.Faraan92BeingBlunt-RohitMaxwell-

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.El_DoradoClosed.........-PrimaDonna-Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBlunt-RohitMaxwell-

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Very very true!
Her steps were difficult alright, but i couldn't find much real dance in it..they were nothing but stunts like you said.
There a lack of passion,zeal and life in her dance,,,i mean i really  cant find myself to actually enjoy it.
Its like i don't think she evens enjoys while dancing, it seems so mechanical...
Plus Salman's choreography has been quite disappointing...
and like Gurmeet was last year, performing mostly stunts, he always felt kinda awkward and really stiff to me.
But both are very popular, both will get truckloads of votes no matter what they do.
I hope to see more real dance moves from DD Salman further onwards.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12IloveMyself.El_Doradofatima15-PrimaDonna--BreezyGirl-chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Faraan92BeingBlunt-RohitMaxwell-

IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012El_DoradoClosed.........chacha_chaudhririni_katSanzBarbie-PrimaDonna-.Frozen..EdwardCullen.TheEmpress-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.BeingBluntFaraan92-RohitMaxwell-

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-BreezyGirl--Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Tony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by FingerFetish

For the sake of wanting to see proper dancing, I do hope Salman does not repeat Shampa's style and could possibly give Drashti more dance moves as opposed to stunts. I remember the finale episode of JDJ season 5, I finally saw Gurmeet dancing. Even Remo mentioned it. He actually was given moves to dance and not just stunts. It was too late anyway (By too late, I mean LAST EPISODE LATE!) -.-

I have seen Drashti dance solo in other television shows and she danced beautifully. But I don't know if it's the nerves or lack of confidence that's ruining her abilities. Fingers crossed, I hope history does not repeat itself.

I agree. By the GC was given proper dancing, as you said, it was more or less "too late" Shampa tried to hide his weakness by giving him more stunts, wish she could have experienced with more dancing. Anyways, that was last season.

As for this season, I hope Salman improves, cuz he has been quite disappointing for me. DD does comes across nervous and it still shows in her performances. Nervousness + stunts = mechanical dancing.

Hoping to see more and more dancing.

JDJ should have a live hotline. I would have happily dialed their number and requested Shampa to 'make him dance damnit! Stop giving him stunts!' Similarly, I would have told Salman to stop proving to the world that Isha has no bones in her body, WE GET IT! She's flexible and will have no hard time giving birth! ROFL

Salman is a great dancer but no offense (You know you're about to offend someone when you say that) he is VERY repetitive as a choreographer. In both seasons, all I have seen is Ballroom dancing, Aerial acts, and Sensual Salsa dancing. The difference is, this season he is using stunts whilst last season he was using Isha's flexibility and stunts to his advantage. (THOUGH, I admit that I enjoyed their performances last season) but like Drashti, I never saw Isha dance (as in shake her booty, legs, arms and JUST DANCE).

THIS is why I'm losing hope for Salman :( It's such a shame. He has great ideas but if only he could focus on executing actual dance moves rather then stunts.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RJ2012-Alinaa-El_DoradoIloveMyself.rini_kat-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri_Darling_TheEmpressshewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
yes dear i m agreee to ur just one statement that DD equal  of GC in this season bcoz trophy DD hi jeetey ge like GC Dancingbaki i dnt agreee with uuu LOLbut ejoyinggg to discuss ourr gurti ok byeee Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusgurtijiveekamaanwolumnishsweetslenageorge

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index