Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

DD = GC of this season DT Note p14 (Page 12)

beautydrash Newbie
beautydrash
beautydrash

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
completely disagree...Drashti and Salman is best pair doing great job

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
No offence , but this isn't the first time we are seeing stunts in a dance show !

I have seen hundreds of performances where they showed stunts in the name of dance  ! Weren't they accepted  ?

My mom used to asked if they were doing  gymnastics or dance  seeing  those  flips a year ago !  I used to feel the same but then realized stunts have become a part of dance  !!

I personally feel  there are just a handful of styles that doesnt inculde stunts  ! The performance was good this time ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Stunts are part of dance i think so...If u dont wanna count then all other dance shows are zero ...be it nach baliye DID or IDS ..all have aerial acts ...Confused

btw hi Chandramukhi...pechana??...BB 6 Aashka Goradia AT ??...LOL
Akash were you one of the few aashka fans??? ROFL
Says it allROFL
Did you support Delu and sana too?? 

Edited by sonia1230 - 27 June 2013 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

nofight89 Newbie
nofight89
nofight89

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i dont know why everyone says she cant dance do you know what that means. she can dance very nicely and she might not be llike lauren but she knows how to dance. by the way if you all hate her then why even talk abt her... if you only come here to bash her then you have nooo life. how is she like gc he did not know how to dance. he got a little better throughout season but drashti is  far better then him. i think judges have more knowledge then u alll. they know what they are doing. 
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogs1chacha_chaudhriLSctt-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Well, I have been watching her performances and I can't help but notice similar trend between GC and DD. Both started off with average performances and by 3rd week ended up getting 30 simply cuz of stunts.

Yes, that's what I found in DD's latest performance. There were more stunts than dancing, of course Salman is of equal fault. There might have been difficult steps, but all those can be considered nothing but stunts, what Shampa used to use for GC. Looks like Salman has been quite influenced with Shampa's way of training for GC, thus he is following more or less her foot steps, focusing on stunts than dancing. And going by the history, judges go Woahhh on such tactics than focus on someone's pure dancing.

So, from what I can see, DD is still average in terms of dancing even after scoring 30, very mechanical and still nervous. I simply can't connect with "the little amount of dancing" she does. It seems like she can't connect with the song/dance steps and thus it comes out all awkward on the screen. Basically, not much impressive, exactly like "many" found GC weak and awkward even after his repeated 30s. So looks like, history is repeating yet again.

P.S: Simply my take on it. If you don't agree with, then there is no need for any personal remarks. Leave your comments and control your urge to abuse someone for their opinions (applies to those who have the tendency to do so)

Edit: typo

i am sorry i am not agreeing with you the way u feel it was stunt not dance but i feel it is part of dance,there are types of dance so one cannot say it is stunt and mind you they are ameture dancers not professional  dancers and plus in my eyes 30 is less marks as per her performance so i totally disagree with you that dristhi cannot dance ...
_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by neha9999

Awww even after so many months after Geet ended...GC and DD are still connected in some way or another. Cheers to the hottest couple of tellywoodPartyAlso if anybody has not seen Geet...it is my request for you to watch the show atleast once and see what you have missed out onEmbarrassed Because of its broadcast on a small channel...it never got its due as a show Ouch
How are the fictional characters geet and maan connected to this thread?? The people who happened to portray them are being linked.. And as far as i know, GC & DD aren't a couple forget being 'the hottest couple of tellywood'.. Kuch bhi..

LOL
So true Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-LSctt-Chandramukhi-

wolum Senior Member
wolum
wolum

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faria86

& about GC i think he was average but he really improved with his every performance & now he does really fab performances in award show 

& DD is improving with her every performance too 
& JDJ 's format is dance plus popularity & i think with good performances or only good fan following noone can get to top3 there has to be both good performances means good marks & good fan following means vote frm fans GC had both so he won 

& DD is having both as my favorite i'm hoping for her to win too 

I agree with you. Very well said. I wish people understand the format never says that the best performer will be winner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index