Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

DD = GC of this season DT Note p14 (Page 10)

music2love Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhriBeingBlunt

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music2love

Originally posted by -Aakash-

Stunts are part of dance i think so...If u dont wanna count then all other dance shows are zero ...be it nach baliye DID or IDS ..all have aerial acts ...Confused

btw hi Chandramukhi...pechana??...BB 6 Aashka Goradia AT ??...LOL
but other contestants do dance too along with stunts...which isn't the case here...
I think she will improve..I was hoping for awesome choreography from Salman..Aerial acts only have stunts...because its of no use if u r dancing on the floor.Smile...Thats mah point 
DD  has all the potential ...hope Salman  improves and dont hide her weakness...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
wow so much hate
ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Jo post karti hu edit ho jaati hey:s hurr 

chacha_chaudhriBeingBlunt

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
but last year to salman used to give some stunts to isha in her every performance 

the thing is as judges said to arthi ur dance was good but if there would something new or different we would loved it more 
& believe by  that something new or different they meant some new stunts
 i have notice judges like those choreography  which has stunts 
coming to DD i have seen her dance performances in india songs & she is really in indian & bollywood dance too i just hope salman gives her some bollywood & indian dance acts in upcoming weeks her body is flexible that's why she can do those stunts which needs flexible body 
she can do nice indian & bollywood dance acts 

& to be honest i have talked about it with my friends too on GF before JDJ i was thinking she is good in indian & bollywood dance i was worried that she can do or not international dance styles but i'm really happy she is it & that too she was very good in international dance styles too 

nottyrain Groupbie
nottyrain
nottyrain

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
WELL I DNT AGREEE BECOZ GC N SHMPA BOUGHT A GR8 VARIATION IN DNCE WHICH WAS TIME N AGAIN ACKNOWLEDGED BY JUDGES.. ANCHRS ..N EVN THOSE PPL WHO R NT GC FANS N WATCHING JDJ WID NEUTRAL UNBIASED OPINION ... THY HAD LOT OF VARIETY... THE ONE WHO WAS CNTINOUSLY DOING STUNTS LAST SEASON WAS ISHA N SALMAAN ... SALMAAN NEVER TRIED NYTHING NEW LAST SEASON ... NO VARIATION JUS GYMNASTICS ...  THIS IS THE REASON I NEVER WANTED SALMAAN FR DD BECOZ I LIK HER .. N ALWAYS WANTED PUNIT PATHK OR DEEPAK FR MY FAV .. BT ALASS... NYWAYS ... THE DRAMA IS STILL TO B UNFOLDED .. LETS SEE WHTS IN STORE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
& about GC i think he was average but he really improved with his every performance & now he does really fab performances in award show 

& DD is improving with her every performance too 
& JDJ 's format is dance plus popularity & i think with good performances or only good fan following noone can get to top3 there has to be both good performances means good marks & good fan following means vote frm fans GC had both so he won 

& DD is having both as my favorite i'm hoping for her to win too 

Edited by faria86 - 27 June 2013 at 1:44am

wolumbirdy2011

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i wont comment on DD's dancing skills...i truly feel she is one of d most graceful dancers in d show and a fast learner!to each their own...i dont know if u r looking at DD objectively or letting ur personal opinion of her cloud ur judgement...
but yes as a trained dancer myself i severely object to many ppl calling certain dance forms'stunts'...i just wanna ask u some things...
what do u know about stunts?
can u define a boundary where dance ends n stunts come up?is there somewhere uve learnt that using wheels or rings do not suggest that sum1 is dancing?
clearly u dont understand dance at all...DDs act was acrobatia...do u hav any idea wat that form is n how it was influenced...n r u telling me u know more aout dance than the judges themselves?
u can keep ur opinion on DD but please dont categorise or generalise the art form...dance is metaphorical in many ways,many here felt that the theme given was not explored...wud u hav liked it if all went 4 d direct approach dedicating a song to their loved ones!
salman's act proved that he is a man with a vision...the act thrived n explored the themes of trust,faith,belief in every way possible...dance is much like literature...u dont just read the obvious but try to reach beyond!

so please dont talk about trhings without really understanding wat they mean...acrobatia,kalari r as much a dance form as salsa and bharatnatyam!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712birdy2011stressreliefdrashtimeetuKhaleesi_swan20Magical-Wings

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index