DD = GC of this season DT Note p14

Posted: 10 years ago
Well, I have been watching her performances and I can't help but notice similar trend between GC and DD. Both started off with average performances and by 3rd week ended up getting 30 simply cuz of stunts.

Yes, that's what I found in DD's latest performance. There were more stunts than dancing, of course Salman is of equal fault. There might have been difficult steps, but all those can be considered nothing but stunts, what Shampa used to use for GC. Looks like Salman has been quite influenced with Shampa's way of training for GC, thus he is following more or less her foot steps, focusing on stunts than dancing. And going by the history, judges go Woahhh on such tactics than focus on someone's pure dancing.

So, from what I can see, DD is still average in terms of dancing even after scoring 30, very mechanical and still nervous. I simply can't connect with "the little amount of dancing" she does. It seems like she can't connect with the song/dance steps and thus it comes out all awkward on the screen. Basically, not much impressive, exactly like "many" found GC weak and awkward even after his repeated 30s. So looks like, history is repeating yet again.

P.S: Simply my take on it. If you don't agree with, then there is no need for any personal remarks. Leave your comments and control your urge to abuse someone for their opinions (applies to those who have the tendency to do so)

Edit: typo

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago
I am totally totally totally agree with each and every words of yours.. We are seeing nothing new in DD performance but still she is getting high marks just because she is the main lead of their popular show. Yes all the steps are already performed by Shampa and Salman is doing nothing new in all the performances.. I have to agree that DD is GC in this season.. And we all know that she will win because of her popularity like GC has won last season..Edited by Pentaminous. - 10 years ago
i completely agree with you.. very well said Chandra 👍🏼

Gurmeet performed stunt very well though his performance wasn't consistent.. may be DD following the same.. but both are two different season.. she needs to work more hard.. and as a male contestant GC din required to be as flexible.. but i don find DD flexible at all.. as a female DD needs to be more flexible on her dance and she needs to put lots of work on her expressions also..

She dance and we watch and no feelings in the dance.. no life.. as if she needs to complete the act and she does.. no emotional expressions via dance..she got 30. but still i'm not satisfied in finding answer how she got 30..

Gurmeet is past now.. but Salman is very uncreative from the beginning of this season.. no wonder he's following other choreographers from previous years... 🥱

Edited by -Yaariyan- - 10 years ago
aren't stunts a part of the dance? It shows how flexible one is  and if judges go WOAH on seeing stunts, well what does that mean?It means it is required and is a necessary PART of dance
The fact is that she can not dance
All I can is DD and GC meant to be <3
Stunts? Go and learn the meaning of acrobatic dance!

Originally posted by rishbalalover

aren't stunts a part of the dance? It shows how flexible one is  and if judges go WOAH on seeing stunts, well what does that mean?It means it is required and is a necessary PART of dance

yes stunts do form a LITTLE part of dance but not the whole act

there should be few stunts in acts and not vice versa

It means it is required and is a necessary PART of dance

never

stunts are optional and it is not a necessary part of dance
she can't dance.. that was not dance at all. only stunt was there what i felt.. and salman is repeating areal acts every season...

now it s high time salman tries Indian dance where movements of hands legs  and facial expressions are particular..
Originally posted by xNinalove

All I can is DD and GC meant to be <3
Stunts? Go and learn the meaning of acrobatic dance!

we should say that to salman maybe🥱