Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaron: waiting fr d journey to start (Page 9)

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
dii...i guess ur title says it all...we have been waiting n still r waiting only...hope now atleast we get some proper swaron scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I think we need to wait till the end of NDC bcs in recent palki mam iv she said right now we are concentrating.on finals so they are also facing some problems bcs of the absence of few dancers. So may they are interested in these lame episodes. I dont want any lame or ordinary scene for swaron specially first scene so i hope cvs have some good things for us and most importantly whatever swayam doing these days i want that to affect sharon and swaron may be bcs of that swayam able to understand shron really loves him the way he is not someone else.

cscs

poojavrushan Senior Member
poojavrushan
poojavrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Exactly so agree with you we are waiting for SwaRon real love journey to start...but my question is how long we'll wait now after 2 years we got an amazing SwaRon confession now SwaRon the journey of love start hone ke liye aur 2 saal wait karna padenga beacuse cv's are not intresting to show proper movements in SwaRon life...they are completely forgot that just few day's Swayam and Sharon confess their love to each other and now swaron are official couple! Such a utter disappointing Angry

Edited by VRUSHAN555 - 27 June 2013 at 2:50am

cscs

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
M disappointed with the after Confession follow up too Ouch I mean koi first day of the relationship pe boys v/s girls ko  importance dega??Shocked wont it be like SwaRon wanted to steal some time away from the gang??? and after going home they dont even want to talk to each otherShocked Ouch First day relationship pe i had so much of expectations, sab gaye paani meinOuch and woh Swayam puppy kyun banta phirta hai samjh nahi aata :( The Swayam that we knew was confident about his love for her and always did everything on the basis of what his heart said and suddenly he is acting like the way vicky use to act in earlier episodes, senseless and immatureOuch Hopefully whatever they show now on will be in flow with the SwaRon storyline...
PS: I liked the girls part of yesterdays episode..they were much sensible than the boys foolishness 

cscs

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
nice post...i dont want anyone to help for SWARON relationship. rey's  interference a forceful one is really very annoying to me. C'MON they are over that phase...isnt it????? they have faced and known enough...now all we want is them to have conversations...meaningful one...

cscs

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I seriously doubt whether they are in a relationship or not Confused even if journey starts everytime it'll stop in the middle and resume after a century only:P
Cvs first plz bring back the original swayam we dont want this changed one Angry

cscs

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

M disappointed with the after Confession follow up too Ouch I mean koi first day of the relationship pe boys v/s girls ko  importance dega??Shocked wont it be like SwaRon wanted to steal some time away from the gang??? and after going home they dont even want to talk to each otherShocked Ouch First day relationship pe i had so much of expectations, sab gaye paani meinOuch and woh Swayam puppy kyun banta phirta hai samjh nahi aata :( The Swayam that we knew was confident about his love for her and always did everything on the basis of what his heart said and suddenly he is acting like the way vicky use to act in earlier episodes, senseless and immatureOuch Hopefully whatever they show now on will be in flow with the SwaRon storyline...
PS: I liked the girls part of yesterdays episode..they were much sensible than the boys foolishness 

I agree ...2nd day of confession  and they are showing Sharon hinting swayam as loser...be it unintentional...but we are not interested to watch Swaron and gangs antics ...we want to see swaron stealing moments together ...discussing their past...we want their romance to be intese as well like Shivam fiasco is still half-baked story...swayam told his mind..sharon's part is hidden...why cant they show that Ouch

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya90

Nice post ..I was so waiting for post confession SwaRon scenes, but what am getting is ReYamBroken Heart
Am sick to death of Reyam, the scenes don't make sense any longer..Swayam looks super cute while doing these scenes but am tired of him looking up to Rey as some sort of hero ..I have yet to see a scene of SS in the same frame..Precap doesn't seem promising either..I feel that it would be a short sceneDisapprove
even i think tht d ss scene will be short...bt really hope it shld be meaningful...n m also sick of reyam nwdays..dey dnt seems funny anymore..Angry

Go to top