Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaron: waiting fr d journey to start (Page 8)

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cenation123

i know that reyam scenes are a little too much but  somewhere in my mind i think that rey will tell all the wrong ideas to swayam and when he will do things according to them to impress sharon she will clearly tell him that she fell in love with the swayam who used to make her feel special in his own unique ways then the story will kick start but thats just my pov

guys scene were super lame todayThumbs Down they have lost their charisma somehow i dont know they used to be more funny earlierCryCry..

swayam drunk was too adorable in the precapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreamingawww
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming"mai touch karunga to kharaab ho jaayega"Day DreamingDay Dreaming awww i was like can he get any more cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

waiting for some lovely ss scenes
oh yes..i also want sharon to knw abt dis reyam plans..n thn gv swayam a good lecture..
n d precap...ya its cute..Embarrassed..really hope tht v get sm good swaron scene today..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanumathitanha

well post dear you said it all what we expected but what we are getting oh man its irritating creatives gave us awesome and outstanding swaron confession and after that they are not shown as couple .still now they dint meet each other .

reyam was the finest creation of d3 but now a days its irking me please cv's let them handle there realtionship alone . yes its true swayam and sharon character is very unique thats why we are very mad about them but now a days there is lack of focus on swayam character .

today's reyam was very hell annoying .swayam alone is good enough to handle his realtionship so please cv's do not involve rey here .i do not have any hopes about tomorrow's episode too
its really irritating yar..seriously..i hv nvr thought tht reyam would irritate me...n abt today's episode..well i will nt lie bt i hv sm hopes..bt m keeping dem low..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
don't know when are we going to get swaron hugging & sharing time with each other like normal couple do :/ i know they are different,they are unique still i want to watch something normal now in swaron's love story!! not even a single swaron scene we are getting these days :/ hell disappointed
even i m waiting fr swaron sharing dere feelings wid each other..n bingo..dis tym pls be normal...n simple..jst lyk confession...normal bhi apne aap spl ho jayega bcz of swaron magicSmile
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
It's actually very sad... We had to wait for 2 years for this relationship to get a name!!! Now we have to wait for this beautiful journey to start!!! 

Why does this happen only with us? Unhappy

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prakriti4u

I so agree with ur post!
u stated the point very clearly Clap
ReYam are becoming the most irritating part of D3...
I used to like them,their talks and ofcourse their bond but now a days they are so irritating their talks are simply immature and they are acting superlame and the gang aswell Dead
and about SwaRon I am really dissapointed with no SwaRon scenes in 3 back to back epis I mean even no hi hellos Angry I expected atleast one meanningful convo or just a convo between them but no.. they are not even treated as couples...
and about Swayam seeking help from Rey to impress Sharon is the most baseless thing! the one who knows Sharon in and out is seeking help to impress her!! I mean seriously!! Is this the Lover Boy we used to know?? well I don't think so... the ultimate Loverboy seeking help to impress his lady love matlab kuch vi Dead and Rey ne jo advise diya na hats off!! hope Swayam uski advice na sune otherwise break up gurranted LOL
and yaa Sharon talking about Swayam infront of girls was the only thing I loved in these epis.. Vrushika was looking very cute while blushing Embarrassed
and Tannu my gaawwdd he was looking hot in formals!! and I liked that tie Day Dreaming
i hv always liked sensible n mature reyam..n nt dis reygayam..Dead..n rey's advices..were super lame..
yes shan n vrushi dey both were lukng stunning..vrushi's blush n tannu's tie...i want sharon to hold his tie n tell him tht he doesnt need any1 advice to make his gf happy..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

It's actually very sad... We had to wait for 2 years for this relationship to get a name!!! Now we have to wait for this beautiful journey to start!!! 

Why does this happen only with us? Unhappy
bcz v r swaron fans na..swayam waited fr sharon 5yrs..v waited fr confession 2yrs...n only palki knws hw much more v hv to wait fr d journey to begin..

---Priya---

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

Originally posted by cscs

Originally posted by swayamsharon

awesome post!
agreed after magical confession, i too was dreaming of cute romantic ss scene, cycle ride n all but  here no swaron scene at all...
really waiting fr journey to start

everybody was thinking d same...bt cvsAngry..really hope v get smthng good..
hope hope now i m getting  tiredD'oh
me too..bt aur koi option nhi h na..Cry
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaronVrushaan

agree with ecah and every point of urs charu and awesome post dearClap
cvs what the hell...we expected a lot abt swaron after the confession
bt u r giving reyam, c\scenes wich arent necessary and spoiling swayam char
pls dont disAngry
chandrika..yes instead of reyam..swaron scenes could hv been gvn..

Go to top