Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaron: waiting fr d journey to start (Page 6)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Charu even I was banging my head on the same thing. Why the hell does Swayam need someone to impress Sharon?! Agree she is Rey's best friend but remember she is your girl friend Swayam! She is different with you and Rey. She is a friend to Rey n a lover to Swayam. So if Rey has any information about Sharon it will be on a friend's perspective and not from a lover's perspective.
CVs I don't mind if you don't want to show SwaRon scenes but please don't show scenes wer Swayam is literally behaving like Rey's' disciple!

@bold bang on!!! swayam should understand that 1st!!! 

@purple Sleepy that is way too annoying to see swayam acting like a puppet!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811cscs

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
well said charu di...

After getting exclusive swaron confession...
Cv totally forgot that swaron is couple

instead of giving swaron scene cv focusing on unwanted thing...its always why to beg every time for swaron scene after they are being a couple..its pissd off...

Indeed cv very planned to ruind swayam character...
Well i m suprissed swayam ko kabase sharon ko impressed karne mai dusaronki help lene lagi...!!!

Hope nw cv dnt ruined our newly confessed couple...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Charu even I was banging my head on the same thing. Why the hell does Swayam need someone to impress Sharon?! Agree she is Rey's best friend but remember she is your girl friend Swayam! She is different with you and Rey. She is a friend to Rey n a lover to Swayam. So if Rey has any information about Sharon it will be on a friend's perspective and not from a lover's perspective.
CVs I don't mind if you don't want to show SwaRon scenes but please don't show scenes wer Swayam is literally behaving like Rey's' disciple!

dnt wanna c swayam as a puppetCry

nami2811

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishaka45

well said charu di...

After getting exclusive swaron confession...
Cv totally forgot that swaron is couple

instead of giving swaron scene cv focusing on unwanted thing...its always why to beg every time for swaron scene after they are being a couple..its pissd off...

Indeed cv very planned to ruind swayam character...
Well i m suprissed swayam ko kabase sharon ko impressed karne mai dusaronki help lene lagi...!!!

Hope nw cv dnt ruined our newly confessed couple...
m keeping my fingers croseed..really hope fr d best..

-Vishaka-

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

Originally posted by ---Priya---

dnt wanna c swayam as a puppetCry

Thanks Priya..
And yes Charu.. Even I don want a character assassination of Swayam.. Hez d most loved one of d lot

cscs

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
i know that reyam scenes are a little too much but  somewhere in my mind i think that rey will tell all the wrong ideas to swayam and when he will do things according to them to impress sharon she will clearly tell him that she fell in love with the swayam who used to make her feel special in his own unique ways then the story will kick start but thats just my pov

guys scene were super lame todayThumbs Down they have lost their charisma somehow i dont know they used to be more funny earlierCryCry..

swayam drunk was too adorable in the precapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreamingawww
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming"mai touch karunga to kharaab ho jaayega"Day DreamingDay Dreaming awww i was like can he get any more cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

waiting for some lovely ss scenes

cscs

_bellaSwan_ IF-Dazzler
_bellaSwan_
_bellaSwan_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
well post dear you said it all what we expected but what we are getting oh man its irritating creatives gave us awesome and outstanding swaron confession and after that they are not shown as couple .still now they dint meet each other .

reyam was the finest creation of d3 but now a days its irking me please cv's let them handle there realtionship alone . yes its true swayam and sharon character is very unique thats why we are very mad about them but now a days there is lack of focus on swayam character .

today's reyam was very hell annoying .swayam alone is good enough to handle his realtionship so please cv's do not involve rey here .i do not have any hopes about tomorrow's episode too

cscs

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
don't know when are we going to get swaron hugging & sharing time with each other like normal couple do :/ i know they are different,they are unique still i want to watch something normal now in swaron's love story!! not even a single swaron scene we are getting these days :/ hell disappointed

cscs

Go to top