Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaron: waiting fr d journey to start (Page 4)

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

im actually dissapointed with the way cvs are handling the ss track/..I LOVED the confession but the post confession scenes are letting us down Confused
Swayam is losing is individulaity and hating the way he is taking advice from rey for everything Sleepy
Swaron visibility is nill ...I mean romantic meaningful scenes chodo..swaron scenes naseeb nahi ho rha...SleepyShocked 
m too dissapointed yar..n spply bcz swayam is loosing his individuality..romantic scenes ka to pta nhi bt thik se swaron scenes bhi nhi mil rhe..

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Completely agree... Just to add that cvs should always remember who is Sharon, she is the diva and center of attracton, how come u make her stand behind while rest of girls r infront of her?
actually didnt noticed it..bt yes she needs to be shwn in centre..nwdays vrushi is saving d episodes..she is dng gud job..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Charu don't know wat to say charu...after confession our hopes were shattered... no swaron scenes and top of that reyam scenes are so tortured ...
 ha yar..reyam scene was sensless...n aftr confession swaron scenes  r dissapoinitng..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Exactly...i am higly disappointed with the way Swayam's characterization and Swaron love story is being treated...

Swayam...who can read her like an open book..needs others help to be the best boy frnd...why cant he simply listen to his heart

The way they are treating post-confession..Swaron story being sidelined...it is not accepted Sleepy

Enough said..we need proper Swaron track and Swayam as the eternal lover boy
ya..v need proper swaron track...n swayam back as lover boy..
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
swayam's character is inconsistent! one day he's all like our swayam who understands sharon well... next day he acts weird and runs to ask ideas!!

i really wanted a scene where swayam is upset abt the fact sharon called him a looser and saron trying to say sorry Cry I was so so upset when i saw swayam landing up at rey's place Ouch 

Edited by ---Priya--- - 26 June 2013 at 10:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsswathi_swaron

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa_SwaRon

Exactly yaar i agree totally with ur point cvs ne khud jo swayam ke baare mein pehle hume bataya ab khud bhul gaye n dats irritating. . Starting of d show dey showed us scenes like swayam knows sharon d most Wen he tells all boys each n every dam thing sharon ll do n dat exactly happens but now Wat d hell is happening now he has to ask rey or i must say beg in front of rey for ideas woh bhi now Wen she is officially his gf. . Pehle jab Kuch Nahi tha tab itna aache se janta tha n ab jab dey r together idiot jaise love advises maang raha hai Angry
Comin to today.s episode can't say anything cos i still din see but Wat ever pls cvs let swaron handle der relationship n let rey handle his own relationship already probs hai. . So pls don't mix both n give us proper swaron scenes n sensible reyam scenes n not such lame ones..
swayam's character has been made lyk sm joker...sorry bt wht was he tryng to do..he knws sharon d best..thn y is he askng fr rey's help..thts nt digestable..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

i really dont know am i seeing the same swayam or some different one...

Jis swayam ne sharon peh PHd kiya , he is taking help of rey...Shocked

and rey bhi dekho kaise kaise ideas dehe rahe hai  Dead

reyam ki characterization has changed so much...Confused

they were not the same we all know...

and which irks me more is post confession we dint get even a single exclusive swaron scene...

the essence of the confession is loosing now...

ur last line so true...thts y i mentioned confession in my post..jst to bring sm positivity..bt nw d charm is losing..Cry
swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

swayam's character is inconsistent! one day he's all like our swayam who understands sharon well... next day he acts weird and runs to ask ideas!!

i really wanted a scene where swayam is upset abt the fact sharon called him a looser and saron trying to say sorry Cry I was so so upset when i saw swayam landing up at rey's place Ouch 

absolutely correct 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

Go to top