Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaron: waiting fr d journey to start (Page 2)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
im actually dissapointed with the way cvs are handling the ss track/..I LOVED the confession but the post confession scenes are letting us down Confused
Swayam is losing is individulaity and hating the way he is taking advice from rey for everything Sleepy
Swaron visibility is nill ...I mean romantic meaningful scenes chodo..swaron scenes naseeb nahi ho rha...SleepyShocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasricscs

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Completely agree... Just to add that cvs should always remember who is Sharon, she is the diva and center of attracton, how come u make her stand behind while rest of girls r infront of her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Charu don't know wat to say charu...after confession our hopes were shattered... no swaron scenes and top of that reyam scenes are so tortured ...

cscs

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Exactly...i am higly disappointed with the way Swayam's characterization and Swaron love story is being treated...

Swayam...who can read her like an open book..needs others help to be the best boy frnd...why cant he simply listen to his heart

The way they are treating post-confession..Swaron story being sidelined...it is not accepted Sleepy

Enough said..we need proper Swaron track and Swayam as the eternal lover boy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri_bellaSwan_swathi_swaroncscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsha_vrushan

cvs ko ho kya gaya hai??
i dont understand ki jis swayam ne phd ki hai sharon par 
why is he asking rey for advice
and have the cvs forgotten that swayam and sharon have been in a relationship trail though...
so swayam knows to handle a gf and most importantly sharon
so cvs wake up
hope to get swaron scenes
exactly swayam knws sharon well..cnt understand y he went to rey..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Exactly we are waiting for this journey to start. First phase get completed on thursday and ever since that SwaRon are very much stuck to that very spot thanks to some no SwaRon scene policy which Cv's are applying these days. As Joyee had said in her post I would like to quote that - I mean what will i do with Swayam and Sharon talking abt each other in different frames?. We need to see them talking to each other and about each other. We want a SwaRon scene. No more trolling please.

And about Reyam. There was a time I used to like Reyam but to be honest that isn't the case any more. Thanks to some of their super lame scenes. And seriously Swayam needs advice to plan something special for Sharon? Are you kidding me? That guy knows Sharon inside out even better than herself. And he needs help? Please stop messing with Swayam's character.
swayam's character has cmpletely ruined..dnt knw y swaron gets stucked..always..really hope it doesnt take 2yrs again to start dis love story..
-TanHaVruShan- IF-Sizzlerz
-TanHaVruShan-
-TanHaVruShan-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Exactly yaar i agree totally with ur point cvs ne khud jo swayam ke baare mein pehle hume bataya ab khud bhul gaye n dats irritating. . Starting of d show dey showed us scenes like swayam knows sharon d most Wen he tells all boys each n every dam thing sharon ll do n dat exactly happens but now Wat d hell is happening now he has to ask rey or i must say beg in front of rey for ideas woh bhi now Wen she is officially his gf. . Pehle jab Kuch Nahi tha tab itna aache se janta tha n ab jab dey r together idiot jaise love advises maang raha hai Angry
Comin to today.s episode can't say anything cos i still din see but Wat ever pls cvs let swaron handle der relationship n let rey handle his own relationship already probs hai. . So pls don't mix both n give us proper swaron scenes n sensible reyam scenes n not such lame ones..

cscs

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i really dont know am i seeing the same swayam or some different one...

Jis swayam ne sharon peh PHd kiya , he is taking help of rey...Shocked

and rey bhi dekho kaise kaise ideas dehe rahe hai  Dead

reyam ki characterization has changed so much...Confused

they were not the same we all know...

and which irks me more is post confession we dint get even a single exclusive swaron scene...

the essence of the confession is loosing now...

cscs

Go to top