Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaron: waiting fr d journey to start (Page 10)

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmita-

yaa wiating for the journey to d start
 waiting n waiting..i will bcm patient, keeping dis patienceOuch

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana_D3

Completely agree with your post :)
These ReYam scenes are really annoying.They dont make sense.
Why aren't we getting any exclusive SwaRon scenes.
Hopefully we will get some in todays episode.
reyam scenes hv seriously bcm sensless..really dnt knw wht cvs wanna shw..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=d00dle]There was a time when people doubted his Ph.D. Degree with respect to Sharon but probably we can give him the benefit of doubt of playing safe and avoiding yet another heartbreak! But NOW, its just plain annoying that he is taking someone else's idea to impress Sharon! His Ph.D. Degree no more holds! He knows Sharon better than Sharon herself!! I hope CVs don't butcher Swayam's character when we are looking fo'SwaRon' journey where rward to a we want Swayam as Swayam and Sharon as Sharon! [/QUOTE]
in red..so true...keeping dere individuality intact is d most imp thing..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

I think we need to wait till the end of NDC bcs in recent palki mam iv she said right now we are concentrating.on finals so they are also facing some problems bcs of the absence of few dancers. So may they are interested in these lame episodes. I dont want any lame or ordinary scene for swaron specially first scene so i hope cvs have some good things for us and most importantly whatever swayam doing these days iloves him the way he want that to affect sharon and swaron may be bcs of that swayam able to understand shron really  is not someone else.
i understand tht rht nw dere focus is ndc..bt dese lame episodes r really annoying..n spply reyam..fyn dey cnt gv swaron scene..bt pls dnt gv stupid reyam scenes..m sorry bt i hv to say tht bcz reyam scene was highly illogical..instead of tht v could hv been shwn sm old swaron scenes..whn dey remember each other..
n in red..even i want tht..
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VRUSHAN555

Exactly so agree with you we are waiting for SwaRon real love journey to start...but my question is how long we'll wait now after 2 years we got an amazing SwaRon confession now SwaRon the journey of love start hone ke liye aur 2 saal wait karna padenga beacuse cv's are not intresting to show proper movements in SwaRon life...they are completely forgot that just few day's Swayam and Sharon confess their love to each other and now swaron are official couple! Such a utter disappointing Angry
dissapointed is d correct word..every ss fan has waited fr so long..n nw wht r v getting..again dissapointment..

Edited by cscs - 27 June 2013 at 6:37am
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

M disappointed with the after Confession follow up too Ouch I mean koi first day of the relationship pe boys v/s girls ko  importance dega??Shocked wont it be like SwaRon wanted to steal some time away from the gang??? and after going home they dont even want to talk to each otherShocked Ouch First day relationship pe i had so much of expectations, sab gaye paani meinOuch and woh Swayam puppy kyun banta phirta hai samjh nahi aata :( The Swayam that we knew was confident about his love for her and always did everything on the basis of what his heart said and suddenly he is acting like the way vicky use to act in earlier episodes, senseless and immatureOuch Hopefully whatever they show now on will be in flow with the SwaRon storyline...
PS: I liked the girls part of yesterdays episode..they were much sensible than the boys foolishness 
tht boys vs girls was cmpletly lame..Dead..dey were busy in dancing n calling losers..n swayam..as u mentioned..ya does he behaves lyk sm1's disciple..n tht too in sharon's case..swayam's character has always been consistent.bt dis tym cvs r playng wid our majnu boy's character..
n yup..girls r far better thn boys...whether drunk or nt..
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

After waiting for 2 long years we got confession...instead of getting meaningful romantic Swarom scenes...CVs are testing our patience yet again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

nice post...i dont want anyone to help for SWARON relationship. rey's  interference a forceful one is really very annoying to me. C'MON they are over that phase...isnt it????? they have faced and known enough...now all we want is them to have conversations...meaningful one...
swaron doesnt needs any1 help to handle dere relationship..n dey knw each other so well..n even i want to hv dem meaningful convos..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Go to top