Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Charu don't know wat to say charu...after confession our hopes were shattered... no swaron scenes and top of that reyam scenes are so tortured ...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly...i am higly disappointed with the way Swayam's characterization and Swaron love story is being treated...

Swayam...who can read her like an open book..needs others help to be the best boy frnd...why cant he simply listen to his heart

The way they are treating post-confession..Swaron story being sidelined...it is not accepted πŸ₯±

Enough said..we need proper Swaron track and Swayam as the eternal lover boy
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsha_vrushan

cvs ko ho kya gaya hai??

i dont understand ki jis swayam ne phd ki hai sharon par 
why is he asking rey for advice
and have the cvs forgotten that swayam and sharon have been in a relationship trail though...
so swayam knows to handle a gf and most importantly sharon
so cvs wake up
hope to get swaron scenes

exactly swayam knws sharon well..cnt understand y he went to rey..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Exactly we are waiting for this journey to start. First phase get completed on thursday and ever since that SwaRon are very much stuck to that very spot thanks to some no SwaRon scene policy which Cv's are applying these days. As Joyee had said in her post I would like to quote that - I mean what will i do with Swayam and Sharon talking abt each other in different frames?. We need to see them talking to each other and about each other. We want a SwaRon scene. No more trolling please.

And about Reyam. There was a time I used to like Reyam but to be honest that isn't the case any more. Thanks to some of their super lame scenes. And seriously Swayam needs advice to plan something special for Sharon? Are you kidding me? That guy knows Sharon inside out even better than herself. And he needs help? Please stop messing with Swayam's character.

swayam's character has cmpletely ruined..dnt knw y swaron gets stucked..always..really hope it doesnt take 2yrs again to start dis love story..
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Exactly yaar i agree totally with ur point cvs ne khud jo swayam ke baare mein pehle hume bataya ab khud bhul gaye n dats irritating. . Starting of d show dey showed us scenes like swayam knows sharon d most Wen he tells all boys each n every dam thing sharon ll do n dat exactly happens but now Wat d hell is happening now he has to ask rey or i must say beg in front of rey for ideas woh bhi now Wen she is officially his gf. . Pehle jab Kuch Nahi tha tab itna aache se janta tha n ab jab dey r together idiot jaise love advises maang raha hai 😑
Comin to today.s episode can't say anything cos i still din see but Wat ever pls cvs let swaron handle der relationship n let rey handle his own relationship already probs hai. . So pls don't mix both n give us proper swaron scenes n sensible reyam scenes n not such lame ones..
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really dont know am i seeing the same swayam or some different one...

Jis swayam ne sharon peh PHd kiya , he is taking help of rey...😲

and rey bhi dekho kaise kaise ideas dehe rahe hai  πŸ€’

reyam ki characterization has changed so much...πŸ˜•

they were not the same we all know...

and which irks me more is post confession we dint get even a single exclusive swaron scene...

the essence of the confession is loosing now...

SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cv's r again spoiling swaron..have started with the loverboy agreeing to rey's lame theories 

and upon that no swaron scene at all..is this the way a couple behaves in start of their relation??

cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanskruti_tanha

again nailed the the point amazingly wid perfect elaboration ,ps we have just recived breath after the confession now don't let our hopes die over swaron v very much r craving for the relation ship to take next level after the marvelous confession .chalo ummed pe duniya kayam hai ,par reyam ummed se kuch zyada hi ho raha hai ,plz who the hell noe Sharon better than swayam so plz stop senceless reyam chats n all .I too like dem btu abbhi ke liye zyada ho raha hai .lastly jo mai hamesha kehti hun love u di muh ki baat chin li .πŸ€— 

yes..i dnt want cvs to brutally murder swaron aftr confession..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -spongy-

i sure
i mean swayam ka character hi change kar diya
today was a super boring episode
im so happy that finally the gang is getting some due
but what bout the girls πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

nly good was the BOYS FRIENSHIP
SWAYAM GETTING READY ☺️
and the tomorrow
hoping t have some SS scene 
swayam drunk ☺️

yes cvs r nw on a mission to change swayam's character..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

my question is, how long should we wait for this beautiful journey to start? 

freaking 3 episodes have passed and what we got was, no exclusive swaron scene!! The couple who have recently confessed, dont even talk πŸ˜³ 

i normally like the gang scenes and frndship talks even if there is no SS scenes, but this ReYam scene was seriously irritating!!! what was rey doing? he said all the opposite things to what sharon likes πŸ˜•

Swayam!!!! Please understand that you DONT need anyone's advice to make your GF feel special... she loves you and loves you for what you are... so think on your own!!!! 

still having hopes that CV's wont let us down... *fingers crossed*

dis is d main problem tht dey dnt talk..new couple n dey dnt want to met or talk..its really strange..