swaron: waiting fr d journey to start

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

20 th june- v gt d most awesome swaron confession. m sure v still are not able to come out of d confession magic..v expected n still expecting a lot from their relationship..it would definately be wonderful to watch dem together..sharing their feelings...

bt what r v getting..reyam talks...i like reyam n sharey both...bt todays reyam talk was cmpletly senseless..firstly swayam doesnt needs ANYONE'S advice whn it cms to sharon..he knws her so well..he is d only person who can listen to her unspoken words, who understands her each n every move, who knws her inside out...y does he need rey's advice..doesnt he knw tht sharon is soft frm inside..thts y he gv her d mirror na...if i say tht swayam is sharon's mirror thn i will nt be wrong..thn WHY why..he is asking his best friend...

n cmg to rey..wht kind of advice is he giving..i mean seriously...i like reyam..bt sensible..nt kiddish n immature..

on d whole d episode was time pass...nthng much to say..boys behaved super lame...only 1 or dialogues made me giggle...

nw cmng back to swaron...pls cvs stop ppl dng samaj seva fr swaron..let dem handle dere relationship demselves...n also let swayam use his own EGG STRAW ORDINARY ideas fr his gf...he is diff n so as swaron..sharon n swayam both r unique..

n no swaron scene..dey hv jst bcm a couple..so want focus on them...i knw others r also important..bt atleast v could hv a swaron scene instead of reyam scene...
n abt precap..m nt assuming anything...bt i really hope tht v will get good swaron scenes in future..

if cvs r short of swaron scenes..thn v all can gv dem ideas..dey can go on a date..dey cherish dere memories in abondan corridor...or dey can go on a cycle ride...n m sure u all can give wonderful ideas fr swaron..n as my title suggest..waiting fr dis beautiful journey to start...m still hvng hopes..

ps- shantannu n vrushika were d saviour fr me in today's episode..vrushika was as usual adorable..n tannu was lukng handsome in formals..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cvs ko ho kya gaya hai??
i dont understand ki jis swayam ne phd ki hai sharon par 
why is he asking rey for advice
and have the cvs forgotten that swayam and sharon have been in a relationship trail though...
so swayam knows to handle a gf and most importantly sharon
so cvs wake up
hope to get swaron scenes
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly we are waiting for this journey to start. First phase get completed on thursday and ever since that SwaRon are very much stuck to that very spot thanks to some no SwaRon scene policy which Cv's are applying these days. As Joyee had said in her post I would like to quote that - I mean what will i do with Swayam and Sharon talking abt each other in different frames?. We need to see them talking to each other and about each other. We want a SwaRon scene. No more trolling please.

And about Reyam. There was a time I used to like Reyam but to be honest that isn't the case any more. Thanks to some of their super lame scenes. And seriously Swayam needs advice to plan something special for Sharon? Are you kidding me? That guy knows Sharon inside out even better than herself. And he needs help? Please stop messing with Swayam's character.
Sanskruti_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
again nailed the the point amazingly wid perfect elaboration ,ps we have just recived breath after the confession now don't let our hopes die over swaron v very much r craving for the relation ship to take next level after the marvelous confession .chalo ummed pe duniya kayam hai ,par reyam ummed se kuch zyada hi ho raha hai ,plz who the hell noe Sharon better than swayam so plz stop senceless reyam chats n all .I too like dem btu abbhi ke liye zyada ho raha hai .lastly jo mai hamesha kehti hun love u di muh ki baat chin li .πŸ€— 
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arsha_vrushan

cvs ko ho kya gaya hai??

and have the cvs forgotten that swayam and sharon have been in a relationship trail though...
so cvs wake up

i sure
i mean swayam ka character hi change kar diya
today was a super boring episode
im so happy that finally the gang is getting some due
but what bout the girls πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

nly good was the BOYS FRIENSHIP
SWAYAM GETTING READY ☺️
and the tomorrow
hoping t have some SS scene 
swayam drunk ☺️
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my question is, how long should we wait for this beautiful journey to start? 

freaking 3 episodes have passed and what we got was, no exclusive swaron scene!! The couple who have recently confessed, dont even talk πŸ˜³ 

i normally like the gang scenes and frndship talks even if there is no SS scenes, but this ReYam scene was seriously irritating!!! what was rey doing? he said all the opposite things to what sharon likes πŸ˜•

Swayam!!!! Please understand that you DONT need anyone's advice to make your GF feel special... she loves you and loves you for what you are... so think on your own!!!! 

still having hopes that CV's wont let us down... *fingers crossed*
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i m too waiting for swaron love phase to start...
god knws wht cvs have in their brains...
i m nt liking as after confession their is no exclusive scene for swaron...
really hope cvs hav smthing good in store for us in upcoming epi...
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arsha_vrushan

cvs ko ho kya gaya hai??

so cvs wake up

i thnk cvs ko STML ho gya h.
Cvs. 😑
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im actually dissapointed with the way cvs are handling the ss track/..I LOVED the confession but the post confession scenes are letting us down πŸ˜•
Swayam is losing is individulaity and hating the way he is taking advice from rey for everything πŸ₯±
Swaron visibility is nill ...I mean romantic meaningful scenes chodo..swaron scenes naseeb nahi ho rha...πŸ₯±πŸ˜² 
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree... Just to add that cvs should always remember who is Sharon, she is the diva and center of attracton, how come u make her stand behind while rest of girls r infront of her?