lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Why our STAR Plus female leads love cooking?😛

Poonam tells us, "According to me cooking is good pastime. I don't think I will be ever bored of cooking even though it is part of my daily routine.  Whenever I have lots of time on hand I experiment with different styles of cooking. It sure is a pleasurable experience."

Kritika
😳shares, "Since I was a little girl, I was fascinated by my mother's motivation for cooking and her knack of cooking different recipes.   She used to make it a point to teach me how to cook every Sunday. Now that I am married and the bahu of the Shergill family, I thank my mother every day for her valuable teaching.

Pankhuri has something interesting to share. She says, "Cooking is not meant for married women only. Take for example a young college going woman in a new city. She is staying alone in a post graduate accommodation.  For how long will she be able to survive on outside food? Hence in such a case it becomes imperative for her to know cooking."

Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi, Meri Bhabhi News

"I am really worried about Shraddha didi" says Kritika

Everyone is very happy on Shraddha didi's return. Papa is very excited to see Shraddha didi after one year. But at the same time he is heart-broken to know that his princess has led a difficult life after marriage.

Shraddha didi is Shergill family's little princess. She has been brought up with a lot of love, care and affection. Shraddha didi has gone through a lot in this past one year. Not only did she suffer domestic violence from her husband but also struggled to survive and take care of Dhruv. Her eyes tell everything about the pain she suffered. It is not easy for a single mother to survive alone without any support of her family or closed ones.

The family was distressed by her suffering. The members of
Shergill family therefore decided to stand by her and help her out. To welcome her back at home, Papa also got her room cleaned and decorated so that she doesn't feel like an outsider.

I can't imagine what kind of days Shraddha
didi must have seen. However she has returned home and now I am going to take care of her. She has lost lot her self- confidence and self-esteem but I am determined to make her confident woman again.