Swayam,please listen to your heart - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by diya90

Now, that did make me laugh .Lover-boy turns to donkey πŸ˜†
I agree though , his character is being butchered and its beyond pathetic .
see we are saying donkey to our swayam, cvs nae kya bana diya swayam koe 😭
Guys...dont call Swayam donkey/gajhni/karthik and all ...this will be considered as name calling ...lets not give anyone chance to report and close the post..please..edit ur posts if have done this Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Neeti96

<font color="#9900CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Unfortunately he has already lost himself😭He's not using his brain either, and heart toh he seems to have forgotten to listen to his heart😑</font></font>

Leave heart...he's unable to c what Sharon is trying to show thro her eyes πŸ˜• I seriously doubt whether this is the same swayam who few days back was a lover boy:/ how cud you bring such drastic changes in swayam within an episode CVS??:/:/Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Anushka--

Leave heart...he's unable to c what Sharon is trying to show thro her eyes πŸ˜• I seriously doubt whether this is the same swayam who few days back was a lover boy:/ how cud you bring such drastic changes in swayam within an episode CVS??:/:/

From lover-boy to donkey-boy in just few epis.
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Guys...dont call Swayam donkey/gajhni/karthik and all ...this will be considered as name calling ...lets not give anyone chance to report and close the post..please..edit ur posts if have done this
Originally posted by muskurana

From lover-boy to donkey-boy in just few epis.

Now that's funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
What surprises me is in an single episode swayams character changed so much πŸ˜•
Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by muskurana

This Swayam is not a lover-boy...he is behaving like a donkey.😑

True story di
Originally posted by Sanskruti_tanha

firstly for the title πŸ‘ totally appropriate for the post n secondly the post is reaally defining wat every swaronian is going through in this situation .i still cant believe that he is taking advise from rey ,wat is the need when he has been a perfect majnu ,perfect secret admirer n above all she has all ready fallen for him itna impress ho chuki hai ,ki direct sasur ji ke samne jaa ar bol diya aur kya chahiye .πŸ˜’ well nice post .πŸ‘πŸΌ

He seems to have forgotten that he knows Sharon more than anyone else. Somethin's definitely wrong with him if he feels Sharon is still not impressed
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Guys...dont call Swayam donkey/gajhni/karthik and all ...this will be considered as name calling ...lets not give anyone chance to report and close the post..please..edit ur posts if have done this

Di if we fans ourselves are calling him things like this , it just shows how much they have ruined his character na

Swayam is making no sense right now, all I can hope for is some plausible explanation for why he developed temporary amnesia about the woman he's been in love with for years now. Assuming the amnesia is temporary, that is. Oh dear God. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ