Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam,please listen to your heart (Page 8)

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3fication

All I have to say is that I am PISSED OFF LIKE HELL. Swayam is the lover boy, WHY THE HELL is he going to that idiotic friend of his for advice on how to impress HIS LADY LOVE Sharon? Angry Angry Angry
I hate that friend of his who gives absolutely bullshit advice to him, I HATE what CVs are doing to Swayam. And what I hate even more is that its been an effing week and we haven't got a SINGLE SWARON SCENE.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 

In short, I am PISSED OFF. And hell hath no fury like a SwaRon fan gone frustrated.  Angry Angry 

I'm as frustrated as you are OuchIf this goes on, I dont think I will be able to take it anymoreAngry

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

I fear swayam should not loose himself while doing all these crap:/:/
Plz swayam listen your heart if heart is not giving you right ideas then atleast use ur brain:/:/
Palki ma'am what are you doing with swayam character:@

Unfortunately he has already lost himselfCryHe's not using his brain either, and heart toh he seems to have forgotten to listen to his heartAngry
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Suhana..

awesome post..
not liking the fact swayam taking adivce frm someboday else.. when he himself said ki he knows sharon in and out.. and not liking the fact after confession and past 2 episodes he havent got any SWARON scene.. the little moments of sharon defending swayam infront og girls and yesterday episode saying to herself she loves him just the way he is. those bits were so CUTE.. but disappointed with the fact of cv's are spoiling swayam's character and its an request to them not to IGNORE SWARON. 

Yes if he knows her so well he doesnt need to take Rey's wrong advice! After confession it feels like they have broken up. They dont spend time with each other. Yes even I liked that part. It was sweet

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

Totally agree with u neeti...M disappointed with the after Confession follow up too Ouch I mean koi first day of the relationship pe boys v/s girls ko  importance dega??Shocked wont it be like SwaRon wanted to steal some time away from the gang??? and after going home they dont even want to talk to each otherShocked Ouch First day relationship pe i had so much of expectations, sab gaye paani meinOuch chalo woh SS scene's milenge aage sure toh that would be okay but Swayam puppy kyun banta phirta hai samjh nahi aata :( The Swayam that we knew was confident about his love for her and always did everything on the basis of what his heart said and suddenly he is acting like the way vicky use to act in earlier episodes, senseless and immatureOuch Hopefully whatever they show now on will be in flow with the SwaRon storyline...

Girls vs boys was unnecessary and stretched like crazy. Dont SwaRon want to meet each other and talk? Even my hopes have totally gone down :( Majnu is not the majnu i used to love before
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya90

I agree, Swayam should follow his heart and cease following lame advices...I want old Swayam back ..This one doesn't know what he is doing anymore..Stern Smile

I want the old Swayam back too. This one has completely lost itOuch
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VRUSHAN555

Can't belive after the magical SwaRon confession cv's hume ye din bhi dikha sakte hai... Angry no single SwaRon scene after ss confession...and Swayam don't know whats wrong with him loverboy se gajniboy ban gaya hai why he don't understand that he is only one who knows Sharon in and out...these days are totaly torture for SwaRon fans

I know. D3 is a torture to watch because of Swayam's butchering and no SwaRon. GajniboyLOLLOL
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMAAMI

dis wk i m hoping nothing...  looking forward fr d next wk...  fingers crossed k swaron dekhne mile... 

I have no expectations from next week nowOuch
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prakriti4u

I so agree with you...
after confession there was not even a proper SwaRon scenes even no Hi Hellos Dead
and about Swayam kya ho kya gaya hai use?? Why do he need advice to impress his lady love?? can't he just use his own ideas??!!!
and ReYam and Gang are becoming so lame Dead
hope to see some SwaRon scene soon Unhappy

Yes they dont even bother to talk to each other. Whatta coupleClap

Go to top