Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam,please listen to your heart (Page 7)

prakriti4u Senior Member
prakriti4u
prakriti4u

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I so agree with you...
after confession there was not even a proper SwaRon scenes even no Hi Hellos Dead
and about Swayam kya ho kya gaya hai use?? Why do he need advice to impress his lady love?? can't he just use his own ideas??!!!
and ReYam and Gang are becoming so lame Dead
hope to see some SwaRon scene soon Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneeshaswaron

Awesome topic neets! And i soo agree with u on this.. i just dont understand why are CV's playing with swayam's character?! Ektoh in the middle woh change hogaya tha and his reason was justified (though i dint like the change as such) and then all of a sudden he became normal!? And abh ye kya ho raha hai!? Shocked I thought according to the storyline swayam is the 1 who knows sharon the best.. woh khud bola bhi during confession and abh he is consulting rey to impress sharon!? R u f**king kidding me? Angry They are doing exactly opposite of what they themselves portrayed Ouch Confused
And swaRon scenes ki toh baat hi nah kar.. it gets on my nerves Angry
And yeah the final question on all this is hello sharon already loves u.. usko abh impress kya karna?! O.o Ouch

ManeeshaHugSwayam's character has become like a joke now. He seems to be Ghajini or Kartik from Kartik calling Kartik! or both!Angry This boy just told Sharon that he has "experienced" her. Then why take help from Rey?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneeshaswaron

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

what should i say...all & all swayam is ruin for me.
my attachment to this character is getting over day by day Cry.

i hate reyam ,sharey & shareyam the most...no matter what people will say my hate for all this is increasing day by day . 
so i hate every damn thing which is going on in D3 Big smile 

Swayam was the reason I fell in love with D3CryAnd now look what has happened to him </3 I dont hate ReYam but now I have really started getting annoyed watching their gay behaviour. What the hell are the CVs upto??
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaronVrushaan

yaa dea agree wit u
pls cvs stop spoiling swayam character 
AngryAngry

Swayam's character has been spoilt beyond repair now!

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

Never thought that this would happen to swaron after the very next day of getting into relationship Cry i d have no clue what's wrong with him?? why is he behaving so weird >_< very disappointed with the current track & yesh..as nandu di said gang scenes are also not that interesting these days Cry swaron confession k baad what i loved the most is MacceSwari's "ishq wala love' performance..Smile tabse toh no swaron scenes

Swayam has changed for the worse and this change has not even been justified. And gang scenes are just torturous to watchConfused
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

Swayam want rey advice to impress Sharon Shocked n his best friend advice is completely opposite of what Sharon want Ouch

three epi is dedicated to all this out of character stuff  n i m simply confused what is intention of all this sceneConfused?????

above all no proper swaron sceneDead...if after being official couple we have to see swayam n Sharon in two different frame toe couple kyo banayaAngry

Rey's advice was awesome. Totally OPPOSITE to what Sharon actually wants. WOWClap SwaRon have hardly spoken to each other ever since the confession. Wat kind of a relationship is this?
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanumathitanha

Yes it's too annoying to see swayam like this . After swaron confession ab thak 3 episodes huwa hain but swayam has shown as out of character . At this point time why he needs Rey's support already Sharon has impressed by him now a days reyam scenes are bouncer for me . After confession lack of focus on his character is irritating. Hopeing   swayam will understand and listen to his heart

ReYam scenes are totally irritating these days. Why arent SwaRon spending time together and talking? Instead we get GaYam scenesConfused
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d00dle

Swayam's Ph.D. degree looks to be flushed down the drain! Dead Why does he have to seek advice from someone else is beyond my understanding! And just to show ReYam scenes, they are killing the fun and bromance of Rey and making it gay-mance! -_- Pure annoying!! And the gang...hah! They are no better! They will remain immature and LAME to me (as I have already said) no matter what!! I mean girls vs boys...lighting up a hay stack...SERIOUSLY??? Are you kidding me?? And spiking drinks to take revenge??? Dead Whats wrong with you sense of humour Palki?

Lol seriously manDeadI used to love ReYam once upon a timeOuchAnd nowConfusedThat hay stack thing was just stupid. Where did they get it from anyway? And why were the girls just staring at them instead of shutting the window? -_-

Go to top