Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: prachin10

what should i say...all & all swayam is ruin for me.

my attachment to this character is getting over day by day 😭.

i hate reyam ,sharey & shareyam the most...no matter what people will say my hate for all this is increasing day by day . 
so i hate every damn thing which is going on in D3 😃 

Swayam was the reason I fell in love with D3😭And now look what has happened to him </3 I dont hate ReYam but now I have really started getting annoyed watching their gay behaviour. What the hell are the CVs upto??
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaronVrushaan

yaa dea agree wit u

pls cvs stop spoiling swayam character 
😡😡

Swayam's character has been spoilt beyond repair now!

Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoonamPSwaRon23

Never thought that this would happen to swaron after the very next day of getting into relationship 😭 i d have no clue what's wrong with him?? why is he behaving so weird >_< very disappointed with the current track & yesh..as nandu di said gang scenes are also not that interesting these days 😭 swaron confession k baad what i loved the most is MacceSwari's "ishq wala love' performance..😊 tabse toh no swaron scenes

Swayam has changed for the worse and this change has not even been justified. And gang scenes are just torturous to watch😕
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

Swayam want rey advice to impress Sharon 😲 n his best friend advice is completely opposite of what Sharon want

three epi is dedicated to all this out of character stuff  n i m simply confused what is intention of all this scene😕?????

above all no proper swaron scene🤢...if after being official couple we have to see swayam n Sharon in two different frame toe couple kyo banaya😡

Rey's advice was awesome. Totally OPPOSITE to what Sharon actually wants. WOW👏 SwaRon have hardly spoken to each other ever since the confession. Wat kind of a relationship is this?
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanumathitanha

Yes it's too annoying to see swayam like this . After swaron confession ab thak 3 episodes huwa hain but swayam has shown as out of character . At this point time why he needs Rey's support already Sharon has impressed by him now a days reyam scenes are bouncer for me . After confession lack of focus on his character is irritating. Hopeing   swayam will understand and listen to his heart

ReYam scenes are totally irritating these days. Why arent SwaRon spending time together and talking? Instead we get GaYam scenes😕
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: d00dle

Swayam's Ph.D. degree looks to be flushed down the drain! 🤢 Why does he have to seek advice from someone else is beyond my understanding! And just to show ReYam scenes, they are killing the fun and bromance of Rey and making it gay-mance! -_- Pure annoying!! And the gang...hah! They are no better! They will remain immature and LAME to me (as I have already said) no matter what!! I mean girls vs boys...lighting up a hay stack...SERIOUSLY??? Are you kidding me?? And spiking drinks to take revenge??? 🤢 Whats wrong with you sense of humour Palki?

Lol seriously man🤢I used to love ReYam once upon a timeAnd now😕That hay stack thing was just stupid. Where did they get it from anyway? And why were the girls just staring at them instead of shutting the window? -_-

Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3fication

All I have to say is that I am PISSED OFF LIKE HELL. Swayam is the lover boy, WHY THE HELL is he going to that idiotic friend of his for advice on how to impress HIS LADY LOVE Sharon? 😡 😡 😡

I hate that friend of his who gives absolutely bullshit advice to him, I HATE what CVs are doing to Swayam. And what I hate even more is that its been an effing week and we haven't got a SINGLE SWARON SCENE.  😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 

In short, I am PISSED OFF. And hell hath no fury like a SwaRon fan gone frustrated.  😡 😡 

I'm as frustrated as you are If this goes on, I dont think I will be able to take it anymore😡
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anushka--

I fear swayam should not loose himself while doing all these crap:/:/
Plz swayam listen your heart if heart is not giving you right ideas then atleast use ur brain:/:/
Palki ma'am what are you doing with swayam character:@

Unfortunately he has already lost himself😭He's not using his brain either, and heart toh he seems to have forgotten to listen to his heart😡
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Suhana..

awesome post..

not liking the fact swayam taking adivce frm someboday else.. when he himself said ki he knows sharon in and out.. and not liking the fact after confession and past 2 episodes he havent got any SWARON scene.. the little moments of sharon defending swayam infront og girls and yesterday episode saying to herself she loves him just the way he is. those bits were so CUTE.. but disappointed with the fact of cv's are spoiling swayam's character and its an request to them not to IGNORE SWARON. 

Yes if he knows her so well he doesnt need to take Rey's wrong advice! After confession it feels like they have broken up. They dont spend time with each other. Yes even I liked that part. It was sweet

Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Totally agree with u neeti...M disappointed with the after Confession follow up too  I mean koi first day of the relationship pe boys v/s girls ko  importance dega??😲 wont it be like SwaRon wanted to steal some time away from the gang??? and after going home they dont even want to talk to each other😲  First day relationship pe i had so much of expectations, sab gaye paani mein chalo woh SS scene's milenge aage sure toh that would be okay but Swayam puppy kyun banta phirta hai samjh nahi aata :( The Swayam that we knew was confident about his love for her and always did everything on the basis of what his heart said and suddenly he is acting like the way vicky use to act in earlier episodes, senseless and immature Hopefully whatever they show now on will be in flow with the SwaRon storyline...

Girls vs boys was unnecessary and stretched like crazy. Dont SwaRon want to meet each other and talk? Even my hopes have totally gone down :( Majnu is not the majnu i used to love before