Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam,please listen to your heart (Page 3)

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

As you said Sharon loves Swayam for who is he. So I don't know from where this idea of behaving like someone cropped in his mind. And seriously CV's give me a break - No one knows Sharon better than Swayam not even Sharon herself and he needs advice. Get real. And about no proper scene oh sorry no scene - seriously two people who finally confess their love for each other after two years of trials and tribulation and are not being shown together? Its not just disappointing but seriously illogical too. I really hope there is a proper exclusive SwaRon scene in store for us and yes stop Swayam's character assassination.

That's what, after two years of staying apart, they're are in a proper relationship and yet they dont wish to spend time with each other? And why is Swayam behaving so damn insecure?OuchNo hopes left now for any exclusive scene this week.

Edited by Neeti96 - 26 June 2013 at 10:02am

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Of all the characters in D3, I never expected Swayam's character will take this 360 degrees turnover. Okay I guess he is VERY much happy and on cloud nine since they are together, but that doesn't mean he can be shown senseless. Senseless because why on earth does he need to impress her? He knows she LOVES him for who he is , and he certainly doesn't needs inputs from other party to "impress" herStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Of all the characters in D3, I never expected Swayam's character will take this 360 degrees turnover. Okay I guess he is VERY much happy and on cloud nine since they are together, but that doesn't mean he can be shown senseless. Senseless because why on earth does he need to impress her? He knows she LOVES him for who he is , and he certainly doesn't needs inputs from other party to "impress" herStern Smile

Yes he seems to be being really senselessly now. If she wasnt "impressed" by him, she wouldnt have told him she loves him. Plus, I dont think rey is the best guy to take inputs from.
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Originally posted by -.nandini.-

And I couldn't agree more, Neeti. With pretty much every single word of yours. SwaRon have just confessed that they love each other, are finally in a relationship after two years of a roller coaster ride of epic proportions, and the follow up to such a beautiful confession is...this? Stern Smile

I'm sorry, I've been looking forward to this phase in their storyline ever since I began loving them. But this isn't what I was hoping to see in this phase...not even close. I know expectations are the worst thing you can do to a love story, and so I've given up expecting anything a long time ago, but it's coming to a point where even my hopes are coming undone. Maybe because the confession was so phenomenal, my hopes went higher than they should have gone out of sheer euphoria. Lol. And that's a very unfunny lol, mind you. Ouch

Swayam...yes, he really REALLY needs to get back to being himself now. He knows Sharon better than anyone else does, that's something the last two and half years have made clearer than most things on the show, then why in Heaven's name does he decide to manifest amnesia all of a sudden? And that too right now? Just when they've finally become an official couple? D'oh

I'm not even sure if we're getting that SwaRon ONLY scene any time soon. I'm not sure what we're going to get at all. And I honestly didn't think I'd feel this way immediately after SwaRon finally became an official couple. Confused

And yes, the gang is fun most of the time, but this time even the script isn't going great guns for me. It's very...random. Hope the party turns out better than the last two episodes even in terms of the gang. And as for SwaRon...I honestly don't know what to hope for now. Ouch

Exactly. After two years of waiting and a beautiful confession, isn't it expected that we fans will want some nice follow up? Which couple sits at home instead of meeting each other?
Even I had given up on expectations since the scenes just end up disappointing us, but then the confession was so damn ethereal and perfect that I can't believe it ever even happened.

The gang is annoying me -_- There is a thin line between fun and stupidity and they have crossed it. Honestly I am not anticipating much from this "party" after seeing the precap.

Me neither. The precap killed my optimism a fair bit, and it's been dying a slow death all week. Like you, even I was overwhelmed by the confession...guess hoping for anything at all was where I went wrong. Ouch

Anonymous--

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Me neither. The precap killed my optimism a fair bit, and it's been dying a slow death all week. Like you, even I was overwhelmed by the confession...guess hoping for anything at all was where I went wrong. Ouch

I don't thing hoping for something good was wrong on our part. The confession was such that anybody would keep high hopes for a nice follow up.We've just been hopelessly deceived as always.Clap

Edited by Neeti96 - 26 June 2013 at 10:04am
.Vrushanholic. IF-Sizzlerz
.Vrushanholic.
.Vrushanholic.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
swayam ko ho kya gaya hai??
i am hell confused
*finger crossed*for the next episode

Anonymous--

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsha_vrushan

swayam ko ho kya gaya hai??
i am hell confused
*finger crossed*for the next episode

God knows kya hogaya hai. He is behaving in a very odd manner
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

I don't thing hoping for something good was wrong on our part. The confession was such that anybody would keep high hopes for a nice follow up.We've just been hopelessly deceived as always.Clap
Trolled is more like it, I think. Especially since it is so NOT new for us SwaRon fans. Kya yaar. Feeling so sad right now. Ouch

Anonymous--

Go to top