Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam,please listen to your heart (Page 10)

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Originally posted by --Anushka--

I fear swayam should not loose himself while doing all these crap:/:/
Plz swayam listen your heart if heart is not giving you right ideas then atleast use ur brain:/:/
Palki ma'am what are you doing with swayam character:@

<font color="#9900CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Unfortunately he has already lost himselfCryHe's not using his brain either, and heart toh he seems to have forgotten to listen to his heartAngry</font></font>

Leave heart...he's unable to c what Sharon is trying to show thro her eyes Confused I seriously doubt whether this is the same swayam who few days back was a lover boy:/ how cud you bring such drastic changes in swayam within an episode CVS??:/:/

Edited by --Anushka-- - 28 June 2013 at 12:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--LiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Plz swayam listen your heart if heart is not giving you right ideas then atleast use ur brain:/:/

<font color="#9900CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Unfortunately he has already lost himselfCryHe's not using his brain either, and heart toh he seems to have forgotten to listen to his heartAngry</font></font>

Leave heart...he's unable to c what Sharon is trying to show thro her eyes Confused I seriously doubt whether this is the same swayam who few days back was a lover boy:/ how cud you bring such drastic changes in swayam within an episode CVS??:/:/

From lover-boy to donkey-boy in just few epis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri--Anushka--Anonymous--

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Guys...dont call Swayam donkey/gajhni/karthik and all ...this will be considered as name calling ...lets not give anyone chance to report and close the post..please..edit ur posts if have done this
--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

From lover-boy to donkey-boy in just few epis.

Now that's funny LOL LOL
What surprises me is in an single episode swayams character changed so much Confused

Edited by --Anushka-- - 28 June 2013 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Originally posted by diya90

I agree, Swayam should follow his heart and cease following lame advices...I want old Swayam back ..This one doesn't know what he is doing anymore..Stern Smile

This Swayam is not a lover-boy...he is behaving like a donkey.Angry

True story diOuch
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanskruti_tanha

firstly for the title Clap totally appropriate for the post n secondly the post is reaally defining wat every swaronian is going through in this situation .i still cant believe that he is taking advise from rey ,wat is the need when he has been a perfect majnu ,perfect secret admirer n above all she has all ready fallen for him itna impress ho chuki hai ,ki direct sasur ji ke samne jaa ar bol diya aur kya chahiye .Disapprove well nice post .Thumbs Up

He seems to have forgotten that he knows Sharon more than anyone else. Somethin's definitely wrong with him if he feels Sharon is still not impressed
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Guys...dont call Swayam donkey/gajhni/karthik and all ...this will be considered as name calling ...lets not give anyone chance to report and close the post..please..edit ur posts if have done this

Di if we fans ourselves are calling him things like this , it just shows how much they have ruined his character na

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Swayam is making no sense right now, all I can hope for is some plausible explanation for why he developed temporary amnesia about the woman he's been in love with for years now. Assuming the amnesia is temporary, that is. Oh dear God. Thumbs Down

Go to top