Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Me neither. The precap killed my optimism a fair bit, and it's been dying a slow death all week. Like you, even I was overwhelmed by the confession...guess hoping for anything at all was where I went wrong. 

I don't thing hoping for something good was wrong on our part. The confession was such that anybody would keep high hopes for a nice follow up.We've just been hopelessly deceived as always.👏
Edited by Neeti96 - 10 years ago
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swayam ko ho kya gaya hai??
i am hell confused
*finger crossed*for the next episode
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsha_vrushan

swayam ko ho kya gaya hai??

i am hell confused
*finger crossed*for the next episode

God knows kya hogaya hai. He is behaving in a very odd manner
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neeti96

I don't thing hoping for something good was wrong on our part. The confession was such that anybody would keep high hopes for a nice follow up.We've just been hopelessly deceived as always.👏

Trolled is more like it, I think. Especially since it is so NOT new for us SwaRon fans. Kya yaar. Feeling so sad right now. 
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cnt believe swayam character has been degraded to this extend...😡
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrushaan

cnt believe swayam character has been degraded to this extend...😡

The entire show has become quite unbelievable, to tell you the truth
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swayam..the same guy..who has waited for his love for so long...to reciprocate his feelings...who understands love the way nobosy can do...who can read Sharoon like an open book...he doesn't need any advice from other to make Sharon feel loved..or to be the best boy frnd...its butchering Swayam's character...seriously...and showing swayam as a random guy turning his frnds for idea...so not Swayamish...he needs to follow his heart 😳

Please CVs...dont make us heart broken by butchering his character ...
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your title is so right! I was mentioning the same in Charu's post. Why does Swayam need someone's help to impress Sharon?
Rey is her best friend bt she is Swayam's lover. There is a difference between the 2. Rey looks at her as a frnd n so he advices swayam d same bt Swayam don't you know Sharon? What does she want and what not?
CVs please don't butcher Swayam's character. We all love him!
flirteyed thumbnail
I guess swayam's behaviour is justified as he doesnt wanna take ne chance dis tym nd who betr dan rey for help who has been in two relationships already! I knw its lame bt still :P
Apne dil ki baat nehi sunega toh dubega aur phir awesomeness xD nd remember sabar ka phal meetha hota hai :P
maneeshaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome topic neets! And i soo agree with u on this.. i just dont understand why are CV's playing with swayam's character?! Ektoh in the middle woh change hogaya tha and his reason was justified (though i dint like the change as such) and then all of a sudden he became normal!? And abh ye kya ho raha hai!? 😲 I thought according to the storyline swayam is the 1 who knows sharon the best.. woh khud bola bhi during confession and abh he is consulting rey to impress sharon!? R u f**king kidding me? 😡 They are doing exactly opposite of what they themselves portrayed  😕
And swaRon scenes ki toh baat hi nah kar.. it gets on my nerves 😡
And yeah the final question on all this is hello sharon already loves u.. usko abh impress kya karna?! O.o