Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam,please listen to your heart

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Rather sentimental title no? :')

I'm pretty pissed off that we're aren't getting any proper SwaRon scenes,no wait we're aren't getting any scenes at all, considering how they have just become a couple. Aren't two recently united lovebirds supposed to spend time with EACH OTHER?

Well whatever, I could still forgive the CVs for that because I'm hoping we'll get an awesome SwaRon ONLY scene soon.

What's bugging me is Swayam's behaviour. Somebody PLEASE tell this man that his lady love has fallen for him already and confessed to him(and his dad and Ramu kaka and the treadmill) this fact? Why is he thinking that he needs to do outrageous things just to impress her? Understandable that he is our lover boy and wants his love to be treated like a princess but since when does he need to take advice from others? Advice that is completely opposite to what Sharon wants of course.

Why doesn't he just follow his heart and do what he feels his right? Sharon loves him for who he is and behaving like someone else might just distance him from her.

I'm just really disliking the episodes these days. The gang scenes are always fun to watch, but I think now they've gone a little too overboard. And at a time when two lovebirds have just united, the gang decides to have sleepovers -_-

And I've never really heard of any college which allows the students to hold parties in the canteen early in the morning. That's just crazy man.

Here's hoping we get a SwaRon scene soon. C'mon, they are in a relationship!Ouch

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912Hafsa94navya14poojavrushand00dleshan16shaanswayamPoonamSwaRon23maneeshaswarontrisha19SaRun_31venusrockzprakriti4umohitmohanty19tca21._Molly_.Saee.TNabzKaJenDMGPhosphenesidiot_boxmegsyMimiVruShanrakhiankitaHelloo_VrushaansanchiswaronVruShan_MaNanExpectoPatronustannuluvpiyu_swaronSanskruti_tanha_bellaSwan_TojoursPurGratitude_MeswayamsharonPhantasmproudbongyasriLiveEatLoveBeulaSwaRonShrutikaSwaRon...Diya...MrsChandlerBingRiddikulus.Vrushanholic.SwaRon_rocksBhaviJas..Suhana..swathi_swaron---Priya---nami2811maraudercscsshaani2209-Vishaka-

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
This title perfectly suits the topic!!! I mean seriously Swayam should listen to his heart and make sharon feel special rather than asking for ideas!!!

Who knows sharon better than him? why is he acting all weird and confusing himself!!! Il seriously go mad if Swayam goes and asks ideas for anyone the next time!! let this be the first n last time...

Im hoping to get EXCLUSIVE SwaRon scenes tomorrow... I wish CV's dnt disappoint us.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriAnonymous--marauder

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
And I couldn't agree more, Neeti. With pretty much every single word of yours. SwaRon have just confessed that they love each other, are finally in a relationship after two years of a roller coaster ride of epic proportions, and the follow up to such a beautiful confession is...this? Stern Smile

I'm sorry, I've been looking forward to this phase in their storyline ever since I began loving them. But this isn't what I was hoping to see in this phase...not even close. I know expectations are the worst thing you can do to a love story, and so I've given up expecting anything a long time ago, but it's coming to a point where even my hopes are coming undone. Maybe because the confession was so phenomenal, my hopes went higher than they should have gone out of sheer euphoria. Lol. And that's a very unfunny lol, mind you. Ouch

Swayam...yes, he really REALLY needs to get back to being himself now. He knows Sharon better than anyone else does, that's something the last two and half years have made clearer than most things on the show, then why in Heaven's name does he decide to manifest amnesia all of a sudden? And that too right now? Just when they've finally become an official couple? D'oh

I'm not even sure if we're getting that SwaRon ONLY scene any time soon. I'm not sure what we're going to get at all. And I honestly didn't think I'd feel this way immediately after SwaRon finally became an official couple. Confused

And yes, the gang is fun most of the time, but this time even the script isn't going great guns for me. It's very...random. Hope the party turns out better than the last two episodes even in terms of the gang. And as for SwaRon...I honestly don't know what to hope for now. Ouch

Edited by -.nandini.- - 26 June 2013 at 8:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

d00dleyasriAnonymous-----Priya---marauderswathi_swaron

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
cant believe tht swaron has jst confessed n dey r in relationship...n wht has happened to swayam..fyn he wanna impress her..bt still..he is d most romantic person frm all..so y cnt he use his own ideas...his eggstraw ordinary ideas..
i dnt knw..lets hope fr d best..fingers crossed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--Sanskruti_tanha

sanchiswaron Goldie
sanchiswaron
sanchiswaron

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
the title is perfecting suiting
why the hell do swayam need to ask others if he himself has experienced her
sharon jst wnt his tym his attention, the treatment wich he used to give him earlier nd which is badly missed dese days

Anonymous--ExpectoPatronus

Angel-luvs-s IF-Rockerz
Angel-luvs-s
Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hey I wrote in the exact same topic with the exact same title LOL
Anyways let me copy and paste what I wrote there.

Okay I love swayam a lot...I wish day and night that there will be a perfect guy like him because he is just amazing but I don't know what is going on these days...why is he asking Rey for advice? 

I admire the reyam friendship as much as the next guy but still too much of anything is not good. I admire swayam for his undying love for Sharon and his sheer determination but why is he in so much self doubt. Sharon fell for the real swayam shekawat. Not some one he is trying to be, why should he ask advice from someone and change himself accordingly...

Swayam was always someone who loved Sharon even with her pimples so why does he think that Sharon's love is conditional for him?

Remeber when he used to harp at Sharon about not changing herself after the trial confession , then why should he change himself now? 

Some of you might say he is doing all this to impress her but why should he when Sharon fell for him when he didn't try at all ...

So swayam please follow your heart because it can never be wrong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Agree yaar the episode getting worst and swayam majnu image is being shattered...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Absolute character assassination of Swayam man. We here are waiting eagerly to catch some romance and we are not being given even one swaron scene. This is like the worst ever follow-up to a beautiful confession.

Edited by muskurana - 26 June 2013 at 8:45am

Anonymous--cscs

Go to top