Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's a pleasure to read this post. 👏
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey

by far this s d best analysis of asad's character n zoya's as well
i always say what lack in asad zoya has i.e she always smile even if she has pain within herself and asad hinself said "zindagi se naraaz nahiin hui" asad knows he was "naraaz from zindagi" he learnt from zoya how to live life

what zoya lacks asad has i.e zoya is very impulsive n nature reacts on things without thinking where as asad thinks b4 reacting

both of them have those qualities which either of them lacks dts y they make a perfect couple. they both need to embibe good things from each other just like any soulmate.

asad at d moment is unable to think anything cause all the allegations put on him isnt letting him think, for thinking one needs to be calm n cool otherwise if u arnt calm n cool while thinking no positive thought will come in ur mind nd n haste always wrong thoughts arise.

i am sure once he thinks peacefully he'll reach to the right conclusion n so will zoya. bth need peace to think which i guess ajmer track will give them.

btw awesome post
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sowmy18

that was a great post there!👏

what u said is exactly true!
he is a great man with a few imperfections which he has to deal with to be completely perfect in life!
and now that journey has started he will be one of the best role model for any men ever!(especially in India!)
and i saw him always like this only!
he is such a good man and he deserves the best in life and to achieve that he will work hard and that is what is happening right now!
and asfaras i see that is what he is doing without even knowing it himself!

Thanks, Sowmy..😊
@blue:👏
I have always read your posts, but never replied to them I guess. The brillaince of this one forced me to reply and appreciate you. I (and Zoya too) have always believed Asad to be very judgemental...but his judgements will be proved wrong along the way. Just like Asad realized a while back that it's wrong to judge someone's character by their clothes, he will soon realize that it's wrong to judge himself by his heritage (hopefully by the end of this Billi fiasco).

But then there is something else...I think Tanveer has a role to play in getting Asad on her side. She acts like a bechari all the time and the strong, protective nature of Asad kicks in when he sees his 'best friend' in such a state. Zoya, on the other hand, is a strong girl and doesn't perform sympathy stunts like Tanveer which is what Asad LOVES about her. But his sympathy has clouded his logic when it comes to Tanveer and, however fishy the situation, has forced him to not change his good opinion about her. And we all know how he has a habit of standing firmly by his opinions.
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: braich_gal

awesome post!!! 👏

Thank You..😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

And one day you'll become Rashid's too 😆 

That day you will call me the devil's advocate!🤣
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

A well analysed post soup...

according to me, he bought her story thinking that the last face he saw was zoya b4 passing out... it was registered in his mind that he is married and with zoya at that moment...but little did he know he was tricked by tanu...i have always seen him as A man with more flaws but with wonderful conscience...that is Asad for us...

Dilshad is the only soul who guided him in the right path and that s y dilshad selected zoya for him...as zoya is a mirror image of dilshad... 

The face he remembers...TRUE!👏

That makes it easier to buy her story!

He has two gems in his hand- HE IS A LUCKY MAN!⭐️
chicksoup thumbnail

Thanx...😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: deedeez

Fantastic analysis. You've nailed his character to the T. 👏 A much needed post when the entire forum is getting ballistic and everyone is coming to hasty conclusions. There is a logic behind his every action. He is not dumb or naive. He is dealing with his own demons day in and day out and his actions speak for his past and his fears. He judges himself at every moment, because every day he lives in the fear of becoming his father. Today that very fear has come true. The first person he will blame is himself, not Tanu, not his mother for passing a quick judgement, not Zoya for not trusting him. 

Thank you so much..😊

The first person he will blame is himself, not Tanu, not his mother for passing a quick judgement, not Zoya for not trusting him. 👏  I love this man!😳

chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Awesomely written post Soup..  You have analysed and described Asad's character and his feelings very well... Loved reading it and I completely agree with you...

Thanx, Vrinda..😳😊